Posted on 2011-10-26. By anonymous.
Farrar, Straus and Giroux | English | 2011 | ISBN: 0374275637 | 512 pages | EPUB/MOBI | 1.07 MB / 1.22 MB
"With Kahneman’s expert help, readers may understand this mix of psychology and economics better than most accountants, therapists, or elected representatives. A stellar accomplishment, a book for everyone who likes to think and wants to do it better." - Library Journal
In the highly anticipated Thinking, Fast and Slow, Kahneman takes us on a groundbreaking tour of the mind and explains the two systems that drive the way we think. System 1 is fast, intuitive, and emotional; System 2 is slower, more deliberative, and more logical. Kahneman exposes the extraordinary capabilities—and also the faults and biases—of fast thinking, and reveals the pervasive influence of intuitive impressions on our thoughts and behavior. The impact of loss aversion and overconfidence on corporate strategies, the difficulties of predicting what will make us happy in the future, the challenges of properly framing risks at work and at home, the profound effect of cognitive biases on everything from playing the stock market to planning the next vacation—each of these can be understood only by knowing how the two systems work together to shape our judgments and decisions.
Engaging the reader in a lively conversation about how we think, Kahneman reveals where we can and cannot trust our intuitions and how we can tap into the benefits of slow thinking. He offers practical and enlightening insights into how choices are made in both our business and our personal lives—and how we can use different techniques to guard against the mental glitches that often get us into trouble. Thinking, Fast and Slow will transform the way you think about thinking.
Click here to download more non-fiction books...
Download links (no mirrors please):
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 14759
- 2012-03-26Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow (Audiobook)
- 2012-03-26Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow (Audiobook) [repost]
- 2012-01-13[share_ebook] Daniel Kahneman Thinking fast and slow e book
- 2012-01-02[share_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- 2011-12-22[share_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- 2011-12-19[share_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- 2011-10-30[request_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow - AudioBook plzz
- 2011-10-30[request_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow
- 2014-01-24Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow [PDF, EPUB]
- 2013-10-24Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman [REPOST]
- 2013-05-20Download Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - Removed
- 2012-10-22download Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - Removed
- 2012-10-17download Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - Removed
- 2012-04-03Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - Removed
- 2012-04-03Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- 2012-04-01Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - Removed
- 2012-03-27Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- 2012-02-18[share_ebook] Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.