Download Babylon Translation Software for Free!
Posted on 2010-08-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: Addison Wesley; 2 edition (December 25, 2005) | ISBN-10: 032128030X | ISBN-13: 978-0321280305 | 912 Pages | PDF | 75.5 MB
To be financially literate in today's market, business students must have a solid understanding of derivatives concepts and instruments and the uses of those instruments in corporations. The Second Edition has an accessible mathematical presentation, and more importantly, helps students gain intuition by linking theories and concepts together with an engaging narrative that emphasizes the core economic principles underlying the pricing and uses of derivatives.
From the Back Cover
Derivatives Markets ROBERT L. MCDONALD
Derivatives tools and concepts permeate modern finance. An authoritative treatment from a recognized expert, Derivatives Markets presents the sometimes challenging world of futures, options, and other derivatives in an accessible, cohesive, and intuitive manner. Some features of the book include:
Insights into pricing models. Formulas are motivated and explained intuitively. Links between the various derivative instruments are highlighted. Students learn how derivatives markets work, with an emphasis on the role of competitive market-makers in determining prices.
A tiered approach to mathematics. Most of the book assumes only basic mathematics, such as solving two equations in two unknowns. The last quarter of the book uses calculus, and provides an introduction to the concepts and pricing techniques that are widely used in derivatives today.
An applied emphasis. Chapters on corporate applications, financial engineering, and real options illustrate the broad applicability of the tools and models developed in the book. A rich array of examples bolsters the theory.
A computation-friendly approach. The option pricing functions used in the text are available in accompanying Excel spreadsheets. Visual Basic code for the pricing functions is included, and can be modified for your own use.
ADVANCE PRAISE FROM THE MARKET
“Derivatives Markets provides a comprehensive yet in-depth treatment of the theory, institutions, and applications of derivatives. McDonald is a master teacher and researcher in the field and makes the reading effortless and exciting with his intuitive writing style and the liberal use of numerical examples and cases sprinkled throughout...(It) is a terrific book, and I highly recommend it.”
—Geroge Constantinides University of Chicago
“...the most appealing part of the writing is how replete the text is with intuition and how effortless it is woven throughout.”
—Ken Kavajecz University of Pennsylvania
“...a wonderful blend of the economics and mathematics of derivatives pricing. After reading the book, the student will have not only an understanding of derivatives pricing models but also of derivatives markets...The technical development...brings the student/reader remarkably close to state of the art with carefully chosen and developed mathematical machinery.”
[Directly Download] Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) By Robert L. McDonald [Reup]!
Free Download "Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) By Robert L. McDonald [Reup]" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) By Robert L. McDonald [Reup]
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) By Robert L. McDonald [Reup]" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) By Robert L. McDonald [Reup]" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 6880
- 2011-07-08[share_ebook] Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition)
- 2011-05-29Derivatives Markets, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2010-01-26Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition)
- 2009-06-27Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) (ReUp)
- 2009-01-18Derivatives Markets, 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition
- 2011-12-04[share_ebook] The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26[share_ebook]Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request_ebook] HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request_ebook] Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-24[request_ebook] Derivatives Markets (Second Edition)
- 2008-02-07[request_ebook] Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2013-04-13Derivatives Markets, 3rd Edition (Repost)
- 2013-04-07Derivatives Markets, 3rd Edition
- 2013-03-22Derivatives Markets, 3rd Edition
- 2013-03-21Derivatives Markets, 3rd Edition
- 2012-09-24download Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1 (2nd Edition) by Robert Grauer (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2011-09-26Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB (2nd Edition) by Robert J. Schilling
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.