Posted on 2010-12-26, updated at 2012-11-03. By anonymous.
Design of Reinforced Concrete by Jack C. McCormac
Publisher: W-/-y; 7th edition | 2005 | ISBN: 047176132X | PDF | 736 pages | 65 MB
With an accessible approach and streamlined coverage of theory, this comprehensive overview of reinforced concrete theory and application explains ACI Code requirements and explores the design of reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns, footings, retaining walls, bearing walls, prestressed concrete sections, and framework.
Augmenting the celebrated content of its predecessors, this Eighth Edition
* Familiarizes you with to the 2008 building code of the American Concrete Institute (ACI 318-08) and with revisions made by the American Concrete Institute in Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (318-05) and Commentary (318R-05)
* Arms you with new spreadsheets and other tools to analyze and design reinforced concrete elements more quickly and to compare alternative solutions
* Guides you in new techniques such as seismic and shear wall design
* Leads you through numerous examples so you fully absorb and apply the principles discussed
[Directly Download] Design of Reinforced Concrete!
Free Download "Design of Reinforced Concrete" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Design of Reinforced Concrete
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Design of Reinforced Concrete" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Design of Reinforced Concrete" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 9258
- 2011-12-22[share_ebook] The Design of Reinforced Concrete Slabs
- 2010-12-29Design of Reinforced Concrete
- 2010-12-26Design of Reinforced Concrete
- 2010-12-24Design of Reinforced Concrete, 7th Edition
- 2010-12-23[UL] Design of Reinforced Concrete
- 2010-12-23Design of Reinforced Concrete
- 2010-07-13Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings (Repost)
- 2009-11-23Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings
- 2013-03-18Reinforced Concrete: Mechanics and Design (5th Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-23Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings (repost)
- 2012-12-07Reinforced Concrete: Design theory and examples (Repost)
- 2012-11-19Reinforced Concrete Design (7th Edition) by George F. Limbrunner (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-10-01Structural Elements for Architects and Builders: Design of columns, beams, and tension elements in wood, steel, and reinforced concrete
- 2012-09-08Structural Elements for Architects and Builders: Design of columns, beams, and tension elements in wood, steel, and reinforced concrete
- 2012-05-09Reinforced concrete: mechanics and design, 6/e james k. Wight james g. Macgregor solutions manual
- 2012-05-09Reinforced Concrete: Mechanics and Design, 6th Edition (Repost)
- 2012-04-24Reinforced Concrete Design: A Practical Approach
- 2012-04-06Seismic Design Aids for Nonlinear Pushover Analysis of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Bridges (Repost)
- 2012-02-23[share_ebook] Reinforced concrete: mechanics and design, 6/e james k. Wight james g. Macgregor solutions manual - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.