Posted on 2008-04-24, updated at 2012-07-23. By anonymous.
Title: Design of Water Supply Pipe Networks
Author: Prabhata K. Swamee
Publish date: February 8, 2008
Size: 6,60 MB
This authoritative resource consolidates comprehensive information on the analysis and design of water supply systems into one practical, hands-on reference. After an introduction and explanation of the basic principles of pipe flows, it covers topics ranging from cost considerations to optimal water distribution design to various types of systems to writing water distribution programs. With numerous examples and closed-form design equations, this is the definitive reference for civil and environmental engineers, water supply managers and planners, and postgraduate students.
- Ebooks list page : 1670
- 2010-05-04Design of Water Supply Pipe Networks
- 2007-10-21Fiberglass Pipe Design Manual (Manual of Water Supply Operations, M45)
- 2013-08-05Gravity-Driven Water Flow in Networks: Theory and Design
- 2011-09-09Safe Water From Every Tap: Improving Water Service to Small Communities
- 2009-11-08Design Guide. Residential PEX Water Supply Plumbing Systems
- 2014-04-02Risk Management of Water Supply and Sanitation Systems (Repost)
- 2014-01-30Flowmeters in Water Supply, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-23Systemic Aspects of Innovation and Design: The perspective of collaborative networks
- 2014-01-04Risk Management of Water Supply and Sanitation Systems - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-29Design to Thrive: Creating Social Networks and Online Communities that Last (Repost)
- 2013-08-25Flowmeters in Water Supply, 2nd edition
- 2013-08-20Flowmeters in Water Supply, 2nd edition
- 2013-08-07Water Reuse: Potential for Expanding the Nation's Water Supply Through Reuse of Municipal Wastewater
- 2013-07-31Jaroslav Pollert, Security of Water Supply Systems: from Source to Tap (Repost)
- 2013-03-25"Pipeline Design for Water Engineers" by David Stephenson (Repost)
- 2013-03-11Twort's Water Supply, Sixth Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-21Design to Thrive: Creating Social Networks and Online Communities that Last (repost)
- 2013-02-12Routing, Flow, and Capacity Design in Communication and Computer Networks (repost)
- 2013-02-08Duncan Mara, Sanitation and Water Supply in Low- income Countries
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.