Posted on 2011-07-18. By anonymous.
"We've all read about the high rollers who go boom and bust, but this book is different. Packed with straightforward prose, practical knowledge and honest counsel, Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader delivers far more than the title promises. Peter Brandt methodically explains what no one has before: how a dedicated individual can trade for a living. If that is your destination, this is your ticket. "
- Robert Prechter, Elliott Wave International
"This book is insanely great. The refreshing clarity this book brings to the table is brilliant. I think this is an amazing, excellent book, one that could help a whole new generation of traders."
-Jack Sparrow, MercenaryTrader.com
"This is the most honest trading book of the last decade. Peter tracks recent trials and tribulations on his path to success dating back to the 1980s. He shares numerous insights into the emotional and technical challenges of trading, right down to his track record over the years. Peter candidly documents a recent trading period. His ultimate success reflects the importance of staying true to a process while still allowing flexibility to modify rules as market conditions change. Anyone desiring longevity in the business really needs to read this book."
- Linda Raschke, trader, President of LBRGroup, Inc., and co-author of the best selling book, Street Smarts-High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies.
"Almost every book about trading for a living is either fraudulent or boring (or both). This book is neither. Not only is it a good read for anyone seriously wanting to know what trading is really like, it is also very interesting, mostly due to its real-time, diary format. As someone who has done myself what he describes, I highly recommend it."
- Robert Zellner, Independent trader, former director of Chicago Mercantile Exchange and former CEO, Citicorp Futures Corp
"Trading is not what most people think it is, as you will find out in this real life experience from Peter Brandt, a well-seasoned trader. You will learn what he looks for in trades, what tells him to hop aboard and how to get out. Well worth reading!"
"Anyone interested in trading---and not just commodity trading---is going to cherish this book. In a world that tends to become intoxicated with "magic formulas" Peter Brandt provides the necessary sobering balance: the "secret," if there is any such thing, is in recognizing your basic human weaknesses and strengths and working with them, in the context of some relatively simple rules that are effective if you are persistent. The light that Brandt shines on the inner monologue of trading is of incalculable value. There are many ways to extract profits from the markets, but none of them matter if you can't control yourself---for that we need self recognition and self analysis: Brandt's detailed diary is like a great novel, revealing the inner life and character of a trader, revealing the kinds of inner understanding we all need if we hope to navigate an ultimately unknowable future. Traders would do well to try to become, as individuals, more like Peter Brandt."
- Lowell Miller President & CIO Miller/Howard Investments, Inc., author of The Single Best Investment
"Mr. Brandt takes the reader far beyond mere descriptions of classical trading patterns. His book offers insights, observations and practical information gleaned from over two decades of consistently successful trading performance. A must read for anyone wishing to enter the world of risk."
--Daniel Chesler, CMT, President, Chesler Analytics LLC
"Peter provides a fascinating real-world look at commodity trading. This book is a must read for anyone who contemplates being an effective trader. His exquisite use of charting techniques is spot on. And, of course we could not agree with him more regarding the importance of charts in the trader's perspective."
- Eero Pikat, President, Barchart.com, Inc.
"A great book for advanced and beginning traders! The professional trading insights that Peter shares can help traders speed up the progress of their own trading by light years."
- Glen Larson, President, TradeNavigator.com
A top trader takes you through the markets and revels how he succeeded
In Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader, Peter Brandt provides a play-by-play diary of his 2009 trading, offering an inside look at the difficult process and what it takes to excel at such a demanding endeavor.
A long-time trader, Brandt clearly explains his thinking as he searches for the right opportunities and executes trades for 21 weeks. And by utilizing a diary format, he reveals exactly what it's like to trade, communicating the uncertainty that surrounds every trade and the discipline required to make tough decisions in the face of losing money. Along the way, Brandt touches upon his philosophy on speculation, market analysis, trade identification and selection, risk management, and much more.
Fully discloses the methods and rules the author has used to trade so successfully for so many years
Each trade include charts, an analysis of the trade, and a play-by-play account of how the trade unfolds
Brandt examines all his trades and keeps a running account of his profits and losses
Unlike most trading books, which tell people how to trade, this reliable guide will reveal the reality of this discipline and provide you with a firm understanding of what it takes to make it work.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 12404
- 2011-11-26[UL] Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader
- 2011-09-04Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader: Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading
- 2011-08-06Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader: Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading - Removed
- 2011-06-30Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader: Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading
- 2011-06-29Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader: Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading
- 2011-08-29Professional Commodity Trader COMPLETE TUTORIAL - Removed
- 2011-08-29Professional Commodity Trader : Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading - Removed
- 2014-04-05Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set
- 2013-11-07Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set
- 2013-10-11Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set
- 2013-02-15Commodity Trader's Almanac 2013: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and ETFs
- 2012-11-19Commodity Trader’s Almanac 2013: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and ETFs by Jeffrey A. Hirsch and John L. Person (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-11-09-Download Commodity Trader’s Almanac 2013: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and ETFs by Jeffrey A. Hirsch and John L. Person (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-10-18download Commodity Trader's Almanac 2013: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and ETFs by Jeffrey A. Hirsch and John L. Person (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2011-09-18Commodity Trader’s Almanac 2011: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks & ETFs (Almanac Investor Series)
- 2011-09-14Commodity Trader's Almanac 2010
- 2011-08-24Commodity Trader's Almanac 2011: For Active Traders of Futures, Forex, Stocks & ETFs (Almanac Investor Series)
- 2011-05-30Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DV
- 2011-03-27Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.