Posted on 2012-05-29. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN-10: 161017061X | EPUB, MOBI | 254 pages | 0,4 + 0,6 MB
Are jihadists dying for a fiction? Everything you thought you knew about Islam is about to change.
Did Muhammad exist?
It is a question that few have thought—or dared—to ask. Virtually everyone, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, takes for granted that the prophet of Islam lived and led in seventh-century Arabia.
But this widely accepted story begins to crumble on close examination, as Robert Spencer shows in his eye-opening new book.
In his blockbuster bestseller The Truth about Muhammad, Spencer revealed the shocking contents of the earliest Islamic biographical material about the prophet of Islam. Now, in Did Muhammad Exist?, he uncovers that material’s surprisingly shaky historical foundations. Spencer meticulously examines historical records, archaeological findings, and pioneering new scholarship to reconstruct what we can know about Muhammad, the Qur’an, and the early days of Islam. The evidence he presents challenges the most fundamental assumptions about Islam’s origins.
Did Muhammad Exist? reveals:
How the earliest biographical material about Muhammad dates from at least 125 years after his reported death
How six decades passed before the Arabian conquerors—or the people they conquered—even mentioned Muhammad, the Qur’an, or Islam
The startling evidence that the Qur’an was constructed from existing materials—including pre-Islamic Christian texts
How even Muslim scholars acknowledge that countless reports of Muhammad’s deeds were fabricated
Why a famous mosque inscription may refer not to Muhammad but, astonishingly, to Jesus
How the oldest records referring to a man named Muhammad bear little resemblance to the now-standard Islamic account of the life of the prophet
The many indications that Arabian leaders fashioned Islam for political reasons
Far from an anti-Islamic polemic, Did Muhammad Exist? is a sober but unflinching look at the origins of one of the world’s major religions. While Judaism and Christianity have been subjected to searching historical criticism for more than two centuries, Islam has never received the same treatment on any significant scale.
The real story of Muhammad and early Islam has long remained in the shadows. Robert Spencer brings it into the light at long last.
- Ebooks list page : 18789
- 2012-11-23Did Muhammad Exist?: An Inquiry into Islam's Obscure Origin
- 2011-11-22Why Males Exist, An Inquiry into the Evolution of Sex by Fred Hapgood
- 2014-03-13What Did the Romans Know?: An Inquiry into Science and Worldmaking
- 2011-12-26Lyandres Semion - The Bolsheviks German Gold Revisited: An Inquiry into the 1917 Accusations - Lyandres Semion, The Bolsheviks, German Gold, An Inquiry
- 2011-11-23Lyandres Semion - The Bolsheviks "German Gold" Revisited: An Inquiry into the 1917 Accusations
- 2015-06-29The Empire of Trauma An Inquiry into the Condition of Victimhood
- 2015-06-28A Brief Inquiry into the Meaning of Sin and Faith With On My Religion
- 2015-06-17The Truth about Dogs An Inquiry Into the Ancestory, Social Conventions, Mental Habits, and Moral Fib...
- 2015-06-15Inquiry into Life
- 2015-06-11Courts' Inquiry into Arbitral Jurisdiction at the Pre-Award Stage
- 2015-06-10Courts' Inquiry into Arbitral Jurisdiction at the Pre-Award Stage
- 2015-06-10Remembering and Forgetting A Inquiry into the Nature of Memory
- 2015-06-08The Tapestry of Reason An Inquiry into the Nature of Coherence and its Role in Legal Argument
- 2015-06-05An Inquiry into the Philosophical Foundations of the Human Sciences
- 2015-06-03An Inquiry into the Philosophical Foundations of the Human Sciences
- 2015-06-02Dialectical Practice in Tibetan Philosophical Culture An Ethnomethodological Inquiry into Formal Rea...
- 2015-05-30Dialectical Practice in Tibetan Philosophical Culture: An Ethnomethodological Inquiry into Formal Reasoning
- 2015-05-30An Inquiry into the Philosophical Foundations of the Human Sciences
- 2015-05-23Knowledge and the Transcendent: An Inquiry into the Mind's Relationship to God
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.