Posted on 2010-03-20. By anonymous.
Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java"
Springer | 2008 | ISBN: 1846283795 | 566 pages | Djvu | 7,8 MB
"This will be one of my continuing reference books for some time to come."
Steve Cunningham, PhD, Past President of SIGGRAPH
"An excellent resource for the users of ImageJ."
Wayne Rasband, author of ImageJ
This modern, self-contained, textbook explains the fundamental algorithms of digital image processing through practical examples and complete Java implementations. Available for the first time in English, Digital Image Processing is the definitive textbook for students, researchers, and professionals in search of critical analysis and modern implementations of the most important algorithms in the field.
? Practical examples and carefully constructed chapter-ending exercises drawn from the authors' years of experience teaching this material
? Real implementations, concise mathematical notation, and precise algorithmic descriptions designed for programmers and practitioners
? Easily adaptable Java code and completely worked out examples for easy inclusion in existing, and rapid prototyping of new, applications
? Self-contained chapters and additional online material suitable for a flexible one- or two- semester course
? Uses ImageJ, the image processing system developed, maintained, and freely distributed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
? A comprehensive Website (www.imagingbook.com) with complete Java source code, test images, and additional instructor materials
This comprehensive, reader-friendly introduction is ideal for foundation courses as well as eminently suitable for self-study.
Wilhelm Burger is the director of the Digital Media degree programs at the Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences at Hagenberg.
Mark J. Burge is a program director at the National Science Foundation (NSF) and a principal at Noblis (Mitretek) in Washington, D.C.
- Ebooks list page : 5096
- 2015-08-24Digital Image Processing An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2015-01-10Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java (Repost)
- 2013-10-18Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2011-07-19[share_ebook] Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2011-04-12Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java (Repost)
- 2010-03-20Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2010-03-13Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2012-10-13Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (Repost)
- 2011-05-19[share_ebook] Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (With CD-ROM)
- 2012-01-22[share_ebook] William Pratt, "Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside"
- 2012-01-11[share_ebook] Digital Image Processing
- 2015-08-29Digital Image Processing An Algorithmic Approach with MATLAB Free Download
- 2015-08-05Digital Image Processing An Algorithmic Approach with MATLAB
- 2015-07-24Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Approach with MATLAB
- 2009-07-01Digital Image Processing Using Java 6 (Book & CD)
- 2015-08-31Introduction to Digital Image Processing Free Download
- 2015-08-06Introduction to Digital Image Processing
- 2015-07-25Introduction to Digital Image Processing
- 2015-07-21Introduction to Digital Image Processing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.