Posted on 2011-03-17. By anonymous.
Discrete Mathematics: An Introduction to Proofs and Combinatorics By Kevin Ferland
Cengage Learning | 2008 | ISBN: 0618415386 | English | Pages: 632 | PDF | 12 MB
Discrete Mathematics combines a balance of theory and applications with mathematical rigor and an accessible writing style. The author uses a range of examples to teach core concepts, while corresponding exercises allow students to apply what they learn. Throughout the text, engaging anecdotes and topics of interest inform as well as motivate learners. The text is ideal for one- or two-semester courses and for students who are typically mathematics, mathematics education, or computer science majors. Part I teaches student how to write proofs; Part II focuses on computation and problem solving. The second half of the book may also be suitable for introductory courses in combinatorics and graph theory.
- 2015-06-10Discrete Mathematics
- 2015-01-08Discrete Mathematics
- 2014-12-27Discrete Mathematics
- 2014-09-19Discrete Mathematics
- 2011-02-23Discrete Mathematics
- 2011-02-06Discrete Mathematics
- 2011-01-08Discrete Mathematics
- 2010-12-23Discrete Mathematics
- 2010-10-21Discrete Mathematics
- 2010-05-27Discrete Mathematics
- 2010-01-17Discrete Mathematics
- 2009-12-31Discrete Mathematics
- 2009-05-06Discrete Mathematics
- 2007-07-06Discrete Mathematics
- 2007-06-06Discrete Mathematics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.