Posted on 2014-05-10. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN-10: 143989373X | 382 pages | PDF | 5,7 MB
Because of their widespread use in mainframes, PCs, and mobile audio and video devices, DRAMs are being manufactured in ever increasing volume, both in stand-alone and in embedded form as part of a system on chip. Due to the optimum design of their components—access transistor, storage capacitor, and peripherals—DRAMs are the cheapest and densest semiconductor memory currently available. As a result, most of DRAM structure research and development focuses on the technology used for its constituent components and their interconnections. However, only a few books are available on semiconductor memories in general and fewer on DRAMs.
Dynamic RAM: Technology Advancements provides a holistic view of the DRAM technology with a systematic description of the advancements in the field since the 1970s, and an analysis of future challenges.
DRAM cells of all types, including planar, three-dimensional (3-D) trench or stacked, COB or CUB, vertical, and mechanically robust cells using advanced transistors and storage capacitors
Advancements in transistor technology for the RCAT, SCAT, FinFET, BT FinFET, Saddle and advanced recess type, and storage capacitor realizations
How sub 100 nm trench DRAM technologies and sub 50 nm stacked DRAM technologies and related topics may lead to new research
Various types of leakages and power consumption reduction methods in active and sleep mode
Various types of SAs and yield enhancement techniques employing ECC and redundancy
A worthwhile addition to semiconductor memory research, academicians and researchers interested in the design and optimization of high-density and cost-efficient DRAMs may also find it useful as part of a graduate-level course.
- Ebooks list page : 26782
- 2014-06-05Dynamic RAM: Technology Advancements
- 2013-10-21Dynamic RAM: Technology Advancements - Removed
- 2012-05-03Zeolites: Science and Technology (NATO Science Series E: (closed)) by Fernando Ramôa Ribeiro (Repost)
- 2011-01-25Zeolites: Science and Technology (NATO Science Series E: (closed)) by Fernando Ramôa Ribeiro (Repost)
- 2014-06-16Dynamic Ad Hoc Networks (repost)
- 2014-06-02Optimal Estimation of Dynamic Systems, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-29The Global Technology Revolution (Repost)
- 2014-05-23Totally Integrated Enterprises: A Framework and Methodology for Business and Technology Improvement (repost)
- 2014-05-11Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Japan: Politics, Organizations, and High Technology Firms (repost)
- 2014-04-23Methods of Dynamic and Nonsmooth Optimization [Repost]
- 2014-04-13Feedback Control of Dynamic Bipedal Robot Locomotion (repost)
- 2014-04-11Resolving the Innovation Paradox: Enhancing Growth in Technology Companies (repost)
- 2014-03-29Social Media Geek-To-Geek: Practical Insights for Technology Marketers (repost)
- 2014-03-28Plastics Technology Handbook (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-26Cell Phones (Technology 360) (repost)
- 2014-03-19Contamination and ESD Control in High Technology Manufacturing (repost)
- 2014-03-18Review of the Desalination and Water Purification Technology Roadmap (repost)
- 2014-03-01Pulse Doppler Radar: Principles, Technology, Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-24Mechanical Design Handbook: Measurement, Analysis and Control of Dynamic Systems, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.