Posted on 2009-02-07. By anonymous.
Waveland Pr Inc | 1999-05 | ISBN: 1577660633 | 112 pages | Djvu | 1,3 MB
Anyone who cares about direct, clear expression should read this lucid, delightful gem by an author who practices what she advises.
- Ebooks list page : 2282
- 2010-04-11Economical Writing, Second Edition
- 2012-05-21Explore Hand Writing
- 2011-11-02Reason to Write: Applying Critical Thinking to Academic Writing
- 2011-10-04Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life
- 2008-11-23Эволюция письменности от Древнего Египта до наших дней / Evolution of writing from Ancient Egypt up to now
- 2015-05-03Resources for Teaching Creative Writing
- 2015-05-03Visual Approaches to Teaching Writing: Multimodal Literacy 5 - 11 by Helen Wolstencroft
- 2015-05-03Handbook of Writing for the Mathematical Sciences by Nicholas J. Higham
- 2015-05-03Freelance Writing for Income Secrets: Make Top Money Writing
- 2015-05-03Writing Better English for ESL Learners, Second Edition (repost)
- 2015-05-03Copywriting: Successful Writing for Design, Advertising and Marketing, 2 edition
- 2015-05-03Talk for Writing in Secondary Schools: How to achieve effective reading, writing and communication across the curriculum
- 2015-05-02English for Pharmacy Writing and Oral Communication (repost)
- 2015-05-02Literacy, Economy, and Power: Writing and Research after "Literacy in American Lives"
- 2015-05-02Writing a Successful Thesis or Dissertation: Tips and Strategies for Students in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- 2015-05-02Academic Writing * Intercultural and Textual Issues (1996)
- 2015-05-02Writing About Dance by Wendy R. Oliver
- 2015-05-02Supervising and Writing a Good Undergraduate Dissertation
- 2015-05-01Writing Permitted in Designated Areas Only (Pedagogy and Cultural Practice) by Linda Brodkey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.