Posted on 2011-02-07. By anonymous.
Electrical Power Systems by D.Das New Age International | 2007 | ISBN-10: 8122418859 | ISBN-13: 9788122418859 | 485 pages | PDF | 14 MB
This book will give readers a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of power system analysis and their applications. Both the basic and advanced topics have been thoroughly explained and supported through several solved examples. Important Features of the Book * Load Flow and Optimal System Operation have been discussed in detail. * Automatic Generation Control (AGC) of Isolated and Interconnected Power Systems have been discussed and explained clearly. * AGC in Restructured Environment of Power System has been Introduced. * Sag and Tension Analysis have been discussed in detail. * Contains over 150 illustrative examples, practice problems and objective-type questions, that will assist the reader. With all these features, this is an indispensable text for graduate and postgraduate electrical engineering students. GATE, AMIE and UPSC engineering services along with practicing engineers would also find this book extremely useful.
- Ebooks list page : 10376
- 2011-11-17[share_ebook] Introduction to Electrical Power Systems by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- 2011-08-08[share_ebook] TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Introduction to Electrical Power Systems" by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- 2016-02-02Voltage Control and Protection in Electrical Power Systems From System Components to Wide-Area Control
- 2016-01-19Voltage Control and Protection in Electrical Power Systems From System Components to Wide-Area Contr...
- 2016-01-17Electrical Power Systems Design And Analysis
- 2015-12-21Electrical Power Systems
- 2015-12-17Electrical Power Systems
- 2015-12-15Electrical Power Systems
- 2015-12-09Electrical Power Systems Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2015-12-04Electrical Power Systems Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2015-12-04Nonlinear Control Synthesis for Electrical Power Systems Using Controllable Series Capacitors
- 2015-11-27Electrical Power Systems Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2015-11-27Nonlinear Control Synthesis for Electrical Power Systems Using Controllable Series Capacitors
- 2015-11-26Nonlinear Control Synthesis for Electrical Power Systems Using Controllable Series Capacitors
- 2015-11-26Electrical Power Systems Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2015-11-14Electrical Power Systems: Design and Analysis
- 2015-11-10Introduction to Electrical Power Systems
- 2015-11-10Electrical Power Systems Design and Analysis
- 2015-09-10Shipboard Electrical Power Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.