Author: Kenneth L. Kaiser
Publisher: CRC Press
Posted on 2016-06-03, by quim.
As the number of electrical devices in use continues to grow, so do the challenges of ensuring the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of products and systems. Fortunately, engineers have at their disposal an array of approximations, models, and rules-of-thumb to help them meet those challenges. Unfortunately, the number of these tools and guidelines is overwhelming, and worse still is the thought of investigating their origins and confirming their results.
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Handbook is an unprecedented compilation of the many approximations, guidelines, models, and rules-of-thumb used in EMC analyses, complete with their sources and their limitations. The book presents these in an efficient question-and-answer format and incorporates an extremely comprehensive set of tables and figures. The author has either derived from basic principles or obtained and verified from their original sources all of the expressions in the tables. Mathcad was used to generate most of the plots and solve many of the equations, and the author includes the Mathcad programs for many of these so users can clearly see the variable assignments, assumptions, and equations.
Designed to be of long-lasting value to engineers, researchers, and students, the Electromagnetic Compatibility Handbook is ideal both for quick reference and as a textbook for upper-level and graduate electrical engineering courses.
- Ebooks list page : 27849
- 2008-12-23[request]electromagnetic compatibility handbook - Removed
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Systems (Elsevier Series in Electromagnetism)
- 2016-07-06Principles and Techniques of Electromagnetic Compatibility, Second Edition
- 2014-06-03[request_ebook] The Lovebird Handbook( Series - Barron's Pet Handbooks )
- 2014-05-20[request_ebook] Music Business Handbook and Career guide
- 2014-04-19Electromagnetic Theory for Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineers
- 2014-03-25Electromagnetic Theory for Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineers
- 2014-03-20SPRINGER ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY IN RAILWAYS 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-01-25Electromagnetic Compatibility in Railways: Analysis and Management
- 2013-11-06Electromagnetic Compatibility Pocket Guide: Key EMC Facts, Equations, and Data
- 2013-08-15Circuit Modeling for Electromagnetic Compatibility
- 2013-05-09Electromagnetic Measurements in the Near Field (Scitech Series on Electromagnetic Compatibility) - Removed
- 2013-03-26Engineering Electromagnetic Compatibility: Principles, Measurements, and Technologies (Repost)
- 2013-03-05Clayton R. Paul, Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility (Repost)
- 2012-01-21Dragan Poljak, "Advanced Modeling in Computational Electromagnetic Compatibility"(repost)
- 2012-01-10Sonia Ben Dhia, "Electromagnetic Compatibility of Integrated Circuits" (Repost)
- 2011-10-05Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering
- 2011-09-26Electromagnetic Shielding Handbook for Wired and Wireless EMC Applications (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2011-08-03Electromagnetic Compatibility for Device Design and System Integration
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.