Posted on 2007-09-24, updated at 2011-07-13. By anonymous.
Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Number Of Pages: 656
Publication Date: 1996-06-10
Sales Rank: 1126987
ISBN / ASIN: 0132490536
Manufacturer: Prentice Hall
Studio: Prentice Hall
Average Rating: 3
superficial, poor English
The authors adresses a great variety of subjects, yet fails to treat almost any of them in depth. This added to the author's poor English style prompts me to recommend other books such as Harrington's, Kong's or Collin's...
Master classic of Wave Propagation
I completely disagree with the previous reviewer, as the book is very easy to understand and follow the systematic approach of coverage. There are many books on the topic but which one teaches you the basic mathematical and physical tool of analyzing any propagation problem? The answer simply is this book and for the advanced user is Felsen book. Hence, this book is to teach the basics of wave propagation not electromagnetics. So, you have to be very `fluent' in electromagnetics to go through this book smoothly.
Books for advanced electromagnetics are in the stone age.
This book is too difficult to study by yourself. Unless u know the subject beforehand, u won't understand anything.
If u need extra reading material for Advanced EM, email
- Ebooks list page : 1301
- 2009-02-16Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering
- 2012-11-15"Solutions and Applications of Scattering, Propagation, Radiation and Emission of Electromagnetic Waves" ed. by Ahmed Kishk
- 2011-05-26Parabolic Equation Methods for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation (Electromagnetic Waves Series) - Removed
- 2011-03-22Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in Turbulence: Evaluation and Application of Mellin Transforms, 2nd Ed.
- 2015-07-29Gasdynamic Aspects of Two-Phase Flow Hyperbolicity, Wave Propagation Phenomena and Related Numerical...
- 2015-07-06Wave Propagation, Observation and Control in 1-d Flexible Multi-Structures (Mathématiques et Applica...
- 2015-07-02Wave Propagation, Observation and Control in 1-d Flexible Multi-Structures (Mathématiques et Applications) by Enrique Zuazua
- 2015-05-18Wave Propagation Theories and Applications ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2015-04-22"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2015-04-15"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2015-04-01"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2015-03-30"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2014-12-29Gasdynamic Aspects of Two-Phase Flow: Hyperbolicity, Wave Propagation Phenomena and Related Numerical Methods
- 2014-04-12Fractional Calculus with Applications in Mechanics: Wave Propagation, Impact and Variational Principles
- 2013-07-13Spectral Finite Element Method: Wave Propagation, Diagnostics and Control in Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Structures (repost)
- 2013-02-14"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2011-07-31Spectral Finite Element Method: Wave Propagation, Diagnostics and Control in Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Structures (Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics)
- 2011-07-27Topics in Computational Wave Propagation: Direct and Inverse Problems
- 2011-03-28Parabolic Equation Methods for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.