Posted on 2007-09-24, updated at 2011-07-13. By anonymous.
Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Number Of Pages: 656
Publication Date: 1996-06-10
Sales Rank: 1126987
ISBN / ASIN: 0132490536
Manufacturer: Prentice Hall
Studio: Prentice Hall
Average Rating: 3
superficial, poor English
The authors adresses a great variety of subjects, yet fails to treat almost any of them in depth. This added to the author's poor English style prompts me to recommend other books such as Harrington's, Kong's or Collin's...
Master classic of Wave Propagation
I completely disagree with the previous reviewer, as the book is very easy to understand and follow the systematic approach of coverage. There are many books on the topic but which one teaches you the basic mathematical and physical tool of analyzing any propagation problem? The answer simply is this book and for the advanced user is Felsen book. Hence, this book is to teach the basics of wave propagation not electromagnetics. So, you have to be very `fluent' in electromagnetics to go through this book smoothly.
Books for advanced electromagnetics are in the stone age.
This book is too difficult to study by yourself. Unless u know the subject beforehand, u won't understand anything.
If u need extra reading material for Advanced EM, email
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1301
- 2009-02-16Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering
- 2012-11-15"Solutions and Applications of Scattering, Propagation, Radiation and Emission of Electromagnetic Waves" ed. by Ahmed Kishk
- 2011-05-26[share_ebook] Parabolic Equation Methods for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation (Electromagnetic Waves Series) - Removed
- 2011-03-22Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in Turbulence: Evaluation and Application of Mellin Transforms, 2nd Ed.
- 2013-07-13Spectral Finite Element Method: Wave Propagation, Diagnostics and Control in Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Structures (repost)
- 2013-02-14"Wave Propagation Theories and Applications" ed. by Yi Zheng
- 2011-07-31[share_ebook] Spectral Finite Element Method: Wave Propagation, Diagnostics and Control in Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Structures (Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics)
- 2011-07-27Topics in Computational Wave Propagation: Direct and Inverse Problems
- 2011-03-28Parabolic Equation Methods for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation - Removed
- 2011-03-23D. S. J. Jones, "Methods in Electromagnetic Wave Propagation" (2nd Edition)
- 2011-02-04Radiation and Scattering of Waves (Repost)
- 2011-01-28Radiation and Scattering of Waves
- 2011-01-21Spectral Finite Element Method: Wave Propagation, Diagnostics and Control in Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Structures
- 2009-10-12Radiation and Scattering of Waves
- 2009-05-11Gasdynamic Aspects of Two-Phase Flow: Hyperbolicity, Wave Propagation Phenomena, and Related Numerical Methods
- 2009-05-10Gasdynamic Aspects of Two-Phase Flow: Hyperbolicity, Wave Propagation Phenomena, and Related Numerical Methods
- 2008-12-06Theory of Electromagnetic Wave Propagation
- 2007-10-24Wave Propagation, Observation and Control in 1-d Flexible Multi-Structures
- 2013-09-24Electromagnetic Wave Scattering on Nonspherical Particles: Basic Methodology and Simulations
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.