Author: Christopher G. Tully
Date: October 30, 2011
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Posted on 2011-11-13, by guest90210.
The new experiments underway at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland may significantly change our understanding of elementary particle physics and, indeed, the universe. This textbook provides a cutting-edge introduction to the field, preparing first-year graduate students and advanced undergraduates to understand and work in LHC physics at the dawn of what promises to be an era of experimental and theoretical breakthroughs.
Christopher Tully, an active participant in the work at the LHC, explains some of the most recent experiments in the field. But this book, which emerged from a course at Princeton University, also provides a comprehensive understanding of the subject. It explains every elementary particle physics process--whether it concerns nonaccelerator experiments, particle astrophysics, or the description of the early universe--as a gauge interaction coupled to the known building blocks of matter. Designed for a one-semester course that is complementary to a course in quantum field theory, the book gives special attention to high-energy collider physics, and includes a detailed discussion of the state of the search for the Higgs boson.
- Ebooks list page : 15250
- 2014-12-11Elementary Particle Physics in a Nutshell
- 2014-11-29Elementary Particle Physics in a Nutshell (Repost)
- 2013-10-17Elementary Particle Physics in a Nutshell
- 2012-03-12On the Role of Division, Jordan and Related Algebras in Particle Physics By Feza Gursey, Chia-Hsiung Tze
- 2015-09-10Facts and Mysteries in Elementary Particle Physics by M. G. Veltman
- 2015-08-29Introduction to Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-08-09Frontiers of Particle Physics: Proceedings of the Tenth Lomonosov Conference on Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-07-29Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-06-02Introduction to Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-06-01Facts and Mysteries in Elementary Particle Physics by M. G. Veltman
- 2015-04-17Beyond the Standard Model of Elementary Particle Physics [Repost]
- 2015-02-04The Role of Neutrinos, Strings, Gravity, and Variable Cosmological Constant in Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-01-31Facts and Mysteries in Elementary Particle Physics by M. G. Veltman [Repost]
- 2015-01-28The Role of Neutrinos, Strings, Gravity, and Variable Cosmological Constant in Elementary Particle Physics
- 2015-01-21Elementary Particle Physics. Volume 2: Foundations of the Standard Model [Repost]
- 2015-01-18The Role of Neutrinos, Strings, Gravity, and Variable Cosmological Constant in Elementary Particle Physics - Behram N. Kursunogammalu, Stephan L. Mintz And Arnold Perlmutter
- 2015-01-08Introduction to Elementary Particle Physics
- 2014-10-16Beyond the Standard Model of Elementary Particle Physics
- 2014-09-27Elementary Particle Physics: Volume 1: Quantum Field Theory and Particles
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.