Posted on 2014-06-18, updated at 2016-05-28. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0195179986 | 688 pages | PDF | 3 MB
For all but the most credit-worthy companies, it is more efficient to finance large pools of assets that have predictable behavioral characteristics through non-standard arrangements. These off-balance sheet structures allow credit exposures to be tailored to investor risk, asset class, and an ever-increasing diversity of idiosyncratic needs on the part of issuers and investors.
The discipline that addresses these structures, which is called structured finance or securitization, is almost twenty years old, and has become a ubiquitous element of modern financial management. Yet, it has not been systematically covered in a textbook designed for both the school and workplace contexts.
Elements of Structured Finance, the text version of a program of instruction in structured finance that the authors have offered at universities, private training programs, and consultancies, fills this void spectacularly. Raynes and Rutledge, two very highly regarded teachers and consultants in the field, bring clarity and logic to an inherently complex and frightening area of finance, using their extensive experience working with many of the top Wall Street securities houses. The book will start with the relatively simple concepts of static valuation models and the benchmark pool, and take the reader through the more esoteric features of dynamic risk analysis, thus serving as both an excellent introduction for the beginner and an essential reference for the professional. In addition to participants in structured finance programs, this book will appeal to structured finance analysts and managers at banks, asset management companies, insurance companies, and a wide variety of other corporations.
- Ebooks list page : 27732
- 2014-04-16The Handbook of Structured Finance (Repost)
- 2014-03-29Structured Finance Modeling with Object-Oriented VBA
- 2013-04-25Arnaud de Servigny and Norbert Jobst - The Handbook of Structured Finance [eBook - PDF] - Removed
- 2013-03-02Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch - A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide
- 2013-02-08Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide (repost)
- 2012-12-21A Fast Track To Structured Finance Modeling, Monitoring and Valuation - Jump Start VBA - Removed
- 2012-10-28Structured Finance and Collateralized Debt Obligations: New Developments in Cash and Synthetic Securitization (2nd edition)
- 2012-09-25Collateralized Debt Obligations and Structured Finance: New Developments in Cash and Synthetic Securitization [Repost]
- 2012-09-12Structured Finance and Collateralized Debt Obligations: (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-02-22Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide (The Wiley Finance Series) - Markus Krebsz
- 2011-12-23Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide - Markus Krebsz
- 2011-12-22Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide - Markus Krebsz
- 2011-12-13Structured Finance in Latin America: Channeling Pension Funds to Housing, Infrastructure, and Small Business
- 2011-12-12Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide (The Wiley Finance Series) - Markus Krebsz
- 2011-12-08Securitization and Structured Finance Post Credit Crunch: A Best Practice Deal Lifecycle Guide
- 2011-09-30The Handbook of Structured Finance - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-26Mobilising Capital for Emerging Markets: What Can Structured Finance Contribute?
- 2011-09-10The Handbook of Structured Finance - JiwangW
- 2011-07-15Mobilising Capital for Emerging Markets: What Can Structured Finance Contribute?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.