Posted on 2010-08-09. By anonymous.
A Hodder Arnold Publication | 2006 | ISBN: 0340927704 | 512 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB
The fifth edition of this excellent handbook of diagnosis and management in the accident and emergency department retains the clear, didactic approach that has made previous editions so popular with the junior doctor. Giving the reader immediate access to uncluttered information, the book is ideal for those critical moments of decision-making at the bedside, and also forms a useful ready reference for all emergency medicine personnel in the clinical setting. Organized by condition the content is highly structured throughout focusing, under Diagnosis, on epidemiology, history taking, patient examination and investigations followed, under Management, by a discussion of the immediate management required and how to make the appropriate referrals. Features new to the fifth edition include boxed warnings and special points, highlighted for speedy access by the reader. The content has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout including reference to the latest CPR and APLS Guidelines. With its comprehensive approach and clear advice delivered in straightforward language, Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management will remain an essential companion for all junior doctors undertaking an emergency medicine rotation, and as a helpful reference for emergency nurse practitioners, medical students and general practitioners should be considered a must-have in the emergency department "library." From the reviews of the fourth edition: "...excellent handbook with clear up to date information...offers easy to read, practical and succinct guidance...an essential part of the A&E 'shop-floor' library."--Hospital Medicine
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Emergency Medicine
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Emergency Medicine" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 6871
- 2011-12-09[share_ebook] Challenging and Emerging Conditions in Emergency Medicine
- 2014-03-07The Atlas of Emergency Medicine (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-02-28Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-02-28Emergency Medicine: Clinical Essentials, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-02-22ABC of Prehospital Emergency Medicine
- 2014-02-21Echography in anesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine: A beginner's guide (repost)
- 2014-02-20Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual, 7 edition
- 2014-02-14An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine, 2 edition
- 2014-02-09Deja Review Emergency Medicine, 2nd Edition
- 2014-02-09Emergency Medicine Review: Preparing for the Boards
- 2014-02-09Case Files Emergency Medicine, Third Edition
- 2014-02-09Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Third Edition
- 2014-02-09Pocket Prescriber Emergency Medicine
- 2014-02-09Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual 7th Edition
- 2014-01-17Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine [Repost]
- 2014-01-17Quick Hits in Emergency Medicine (repost)
- 2014-01-16Practical Teaching in Emergency Medicine
- 2014-01-11Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine (repost)
- 2013-12-13Ethical Problems in Emergency Medicine - A Discussion-based Review
- 2013-12-05ETHICAL PROBLEMS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE A DISCUSSION-BASED REVIEW-WILEY pdf-ke
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.