Posted on 2010-08-09, updated at 2015-07-03. By anonymous.
A Hodder Arnold Publication | 2006 | ISBN: 0340927704 | 512 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB
The fifth edition of this excellent handbook of diagnosis and management in the accident and emergency department retains the clear, didactic approach that has made previous editions so popular with the junior doctor. Giving the reader immediate access to uncluttered information, the book is ideal for those critical moments of decision-making at the bedside, and also forms a useful ready reference for all emergency medicine personnel in the clinical setting. Organized by condition the content is highly structured throughout focusing, under Diagnosis, on epidemiology, history taking, patient examination and investigations followed, under Management, by a discussion of the immediate management required and how to make the appropriate referrals. Features new to the fifth edition include boxed warnings and special points, highlighted for speedy access by the reader. The content has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout including reference to the latest CPR and APLS Guidelines. With its comprehensive approach and clear advice delivered in straightforward language, Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management will remain an essential companion for all junior doctors undertaking an emergency medicine rotation, and as a helpful reference for emergency nurse practitioners, medical students and general practitioners should be considered a must-have in the emergency department "library." From the reviews of the fourth edition: "...excellent handbook with clear up to date information...offers easy to read, practical and succinct guidance...an essential part of the A&E 'shop-floor' library."--Hospital Medicine
- Ebooks list page : 6871
- 2011-12-09Challenging and Emerging Conditions in Emergency Medicine
- 2015-07-03Emergency Medicine
- 2015-07-01First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards
- 2015-06-29Annual Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2015
- 2015-06-29Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual, 7 edition
- 2015-06-29Pocket Emergency Medicine, 3rd edition
- 2015-06-29Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition
- 2015-06-29Emergency Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Second Edition
- 2015-06-25Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Just the Facts, Third Edition
- 2015-06-25Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition
- 2015-06-22Pediatric Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide (2nd edition)
- 2015-06-21An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine Guide for Practitioners in the Emergency Department
- 2015-06-21Emergency Medicine Oral Board Review Illustrated
- 2015-06-20Updates in Emergency Medicine
- 2015-06-19Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine (6th edition)
- 2015-06-19Pediatric Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide (2nd edition)
- 2015-06-17Evidence-based Strategies in Herbal Medicine, Psychiatric Disorders and Emergency Medicine ed. by Fa...
- 2015-06-17First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards An Insider's Guide
- 2015-06-17Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine (6th edition)
- 2015-06-16Emergency Medicine Procedures
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.