Posted on 2014-06-16. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1906348790 | ISBN-13: 9781906348793 | 987 pages | PDF | 10,7 MB
In order to operate as a professional in this business, it is necessary to understand every layer of the industry (physical, financial, and geo-political). The energy markets represent a network of related physical, financial and credit markets, with very complex interactions and interdependencies.
This book enables the reader to come to an understanding of every layer and interaction, learning everything they need to about the realities of working within these markets, in an accessible, straightforward manner. Energy markets are evolving towards a highly integrated, global system, with shocks propagating across specific physical commodities markets and different local markets. The physical and financial markets cannot be examined in isolation from each other and this book brings the two together, providing detailed and comprehensive coverage of these continually evolving areas.
- Ebooks list page : 27689
- 2011-12-09"Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Regions" by Simon Muller, Ada Marmion, Milou Beerpoot
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Capacity Mechanisms in EU Energy Markets: Law, Policy, and Economics
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Regulation and Investments in Energy Markets: Solutions for the Mediterranean
- 2016-12-27Managing Energy Risk An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets, 2 edition
- 2014-06-07Valuation and Risk Management in Energy Markets
- 2014-05-09Valuation and Risk Management in Energy Markets
- 2014-03-25Modern Energy Markets: Real-Time Pricing, Renewable Resources and Efficient Distribution (repost)
- 2013-12-21Solar Energy Markets: An Analysis of the Global Solar Industry
- 2013-12-01Quantitative and Empirical Analysis of Energy Markets (repost)
- 2013-10-05Complementarity Modeling in Energy Markets
- 2013-08-03Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Regions
- 2013-05-29Modern Energy Markets: Real-Time Pricing, Renewable Resources and Efficient Distribution
- 2013-05-27Modern Energy Markets: Real-Time Pricing, Renewable Resources and Efficient Distribution [Repost]
- 2012-10-19Chinese Energy Markets: Trading and Risk Management of Commodities and Renewables [Repost]
- 2012-08-25Reforming Turkish Energy Markets: Political Economy, Regulation and Competition in the Search for Energy Policy
- 2012-04-28Edison to Enron: Energy Markets and Political Strategies
- 2012-04-07Modern Energy Markets: Real-Time Pricing, Renewable Resources and Efficient Distribution (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2012-01-18“Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Regions” by Simon Muller, Ada Marmion, Milou Beerpoot - Ada Marmion
- 2012-01-18“Renewable Energy: Markets and Prospects by Technology” by Adam Brown, Simon Müller, Zuza na Dobrotková - Adam Brown
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.