Posted on 2010-09-13. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 4 edition | ISBN : 0495502790 | July 8, 2008 | 336 pages | PDF | 171MB
“Extend your analytical skills to moral deliberation with this best-selling engineering ethics text. ENGINEERING ETHICS: CONCEPTS AND CASES, 4E bridges the gap between theory and practice with more than 100 current case studies available in the text and on the companion website, including current and controversial topics, such as Hurricane Katrina and global warming. This edition introduces you to a proven, structured methodology for analyzing cases, as well as examples of cases that already have been analyzed, to ensure you can practice ethical engineering yourself. The text also discusses Engineering Codes of Ethics. You'll learn the importance of critical moral reasoning as the book demonstrates how many apparent moral disagreements are actually disagreements about the facts or the definitions of crucial terms. Significant topics, such as the ethical theory and the consequences of whistle-blowing, are now covered in greater depth. A handy, alphabetized list of cases allows you to quickly find specific cases, while a convenient bibliography provides sources for completing papers or additional reading.”
Notes: This is not a scanned copy. The quality is OK for a textbook!
- Ebooks list page : 7253
- 2016-01-17Engineering Ethics Concepts And Cases
- 2015-11-21Engineering Ethics Concepts and Cases
- 2015-11-17Engineering Ethics Concepts and Cases
- 2012-01-11Engineering Ethics: Concepts and Cases, 4th edition
- 2012-01-11Engineering Ethics: Concepts and Cases, 4th edition (repost)
- 2010-11-29Engineering Ethics: Concepts and Cases
- 2015-01-23Health Standards for Long Duration and Exploration Spaceflight: Ethics Principles, Responsibilities, and Decision Framework - Committee On Ethics Principles And Guidelines For Health Standards For Long Duration And Exploration
- 2014-12-21Electromagnetics explained: a handbook for wireless, RF, EMC, and high-speed electronics - Ron Schmitt Former Director Of Electrical Engineering Sensor Research And Development Corp. Orono M
- 2014-12-15Electromagnetics explained: a handbook for wireless, RF, EMC, and high-speed electronics - Ron Schmitt Former Director Of Electrical Engineering Sensor Research And Development Corp. Orono M
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] Ethics and Integrity in Public Administration: Concepts and Cases
- 2011-07-17[share_ebook] Ethics and Integrity in Public Administration: Concepts and Cases
- 2016-02-02The Ethically Responsible Engineer Concepts and Cases for Students and Professionals
- 2016-02-01The Ethically Responsible Engineer: Concepts and Cases for Students and Professionals
- 2016-01-29The Ethically Responsible Engineer Concepts and Cases for Students and Professionals
- 2016-01-20An Introduction to Veterinary Medical Ethics Theory And Cases, Second Edition
- 2016-01-17Business Ethics Readings And Cases In Corporate Morality, 5th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.