Posted on 2009-05-07, updated at 2012-10-17. By anonymous.
About the Course
English in Mind is a six-level course for teenagers. Each level of the course provides 80-90 hours of class work with extra photocopiable activities and tests in the Teacher's Resource Pack. The course can be used with mixed-ability classes. The Starter level is for complete beginners. Level 1 is for elementary students and contains a 16-page starter section to revise key language. Levels 2 to 5 take students from pre-intermediate to advanced level.
Each level contains 16 units grouped into four modules. Clear learning objectives at the beginning of each module, plus ‘Check your Progress’ sections at the end, help students and teachers plan learning more effectively.
English in Mind offers dual-entry points. Starter Level is for complete beginners and Level 1, for elementary students, contains a Starter section to revise key language. Levels 2 to 4 take students from pre-intermediate to upper-intermediate level.
Teenagers in Mind
Imaginative and appealing topics, such as Growing Up, Sporting Heroes and Film, engage teenagers’ interest and motivate them to learn.
Culture in Mind
'Culture in Mind' sections give students an insight into different aspects of culture throughout the English-speaking world.
Key language is introduced in a variety of interesting, informative, or humorous reading texts and dialogues.
Guided writing tasks (in each unit) and projects, which can be used to build up language portfolios, give students a practical use for the language and help them to develop learner independence.
Entertaining photostories with everyday English phrases give students a feel for contemporary spoken English.
Grammar and Vocabulary
A strong focus on grammar and vocabulary provides a solid basis for effective language learning.
English in mind level 1
Student's Book (19.8 Mb, pdf):
Teacher's Book (5.78 Mb, pdf):
Workbook (10.1 Mb, pdf):
English in mind level 2
Student book (23.9 Mb)
WORKBOOK 12 MB
----for Student's book (84.1 Mb + 76.9 Mb)
----for Workbook 55 MB
English In Mind level 3
PDF version by EC [ 29.5 Mb]
AUDIO 26MB, 24.5MB, OGG format
English in mind 4
Please, share the password.
Passwords Please! :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...English in Mind Level 1, 2, 3, 4
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "English in Mind Level 1, 2, 3, 4" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2774
- 2013-10-13English in Mind (Level 1 2 3)
- 2013-01-18English in Mind Level 3
- 2011-10-18English in Mind Level 3 tutorials for Student
- 2011-10-16[share_ebook] English in Mind Level 3 tutorials for Student
- 2011-10-02[share_ebook] Herbert Pucht, "English in Mind Level 3 Student's Book DVD-ROM" (Repost)
- 2011-08-18English in Mind Level 3
- 2011-08-05English in Mind Level 3 [FS,Fs,WU]
- 2011-08-05English in Mind: Level 3 | 1.48 GB
- 2011-07-04English in Mind: Level 3
- 2011-06-14English in Mind Level 3 Student's Book DVD-ROM
- 2011-06-14[share_ebook] English in Mind Level 3 Student's Book DVD-ROM
- 2010-11-20English in Mind Level 1 Testmaker Audio CD/CD-ROM
- 2010-11-19[share_ebook] English in Mind Level 1 Testmaker Audio CD/CD-ROM
- 2010-07-25Cambrigde - English in Mind Level 1-2-3-4 (Full Set)
- 2010-07-24Cambrigde - English in Mind Level 1-2-3-4 (Full Set)
- 2010-05-27English in Mind Level 2 Student's Book
- 2010-03-23Herbert Puchta - English in Mind Level 2 Student's Book
- 2010-03-22Herbert Puchta - English in Mind Level 2 Student's Book
- 2011-12-25English in Mind for Student 2 second Edition Level 3 tutorials
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.