Posted on 2009-07-29, updated at 2010-11-25. By anonymous.
New Age International | 2009-08-07 | ISBN: 8122426514 | 204 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
This book is suitably designed for Polytechnic students of N-E; region in particular and in general for students all over India with the intention of fulfilling the mission of promoting environmental education and culture; as well serves as a textbook for full time courses in the educational institutions. The book introduces the basic concepts of environment; its physical features and human intervention factors in environment and also explains its various dimensions-ecology; air; water; soil and radioactive pollution; public health; resource conservation and management; environmental policies; etc.; Highlights of the book:; Exposure to basic concepts of environment in multidimensional aspects.; Subject matter is presented in a simple and lucid style throughout the book with less stress on technical bias.; Glossary of key terms (Appendix) is included for better comprehension.; Feedback exercises are included as a chapter to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Environmental Engineering
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Environmental Engineering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3257
- 2011-12-02[share_ebook] Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- 2011-08-30[share_ebook] Introduction to Environmental Engineering free ebook download
- 2008-01-24[request_ebook] Chemistry for Environmental Engineering
- 2014-02-14Combustion and Incineration Processes: Applications in Environmental Engineering, Fourth Edition
- 2014-01-19Data-Driven Modeling: Using MATLAB in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- 2013-12-04Application of Hydrodynamic Cavitation in Environmental Engineering
- 2013-11-23Frontiers of Energy & Environmental Engineering
- 2013-11-15Frontiers of Energy and Environmental Engineering
- 2013-11-02Handbook of Environmental Engineering Assessment: Strategy, Planning, and Management
- 2013-10-12Environmental Engineering, Fourth Edition
- 2013-09-29Information Technology in Environmental Engineering: Selected Contributions to the Sixth International Conference
- 2013-09-26Combustion and Incineration Processes: Applications in Environmental Engineering
- 2013-09-14Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination
- 2013-08-23Handbook of Chemical and Environmental Engineering Calculations (Repost)
- 2013-08-09Chemistry for Environmental Engineering and Science, 5th edition
- 2013-08-09Environmental Engineering Books
- 2013-08-05Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- 2013-05-16Natural Wastewater Treatment Systems (Civil & Environmental Engineering) (repost)
- 2013-03-26Environmental Engineering, Fourth Edition (Repost)
- 2013-03-20Biosolids Engineering and Management - Volume 7 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.