Posted on 2009-07-29, updated at 2015-11-02. By anonymous.
New Age International | 2009-08-07 | ISBN: 8122426514 | 204 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
This book is suitably designed for Polytechnic students of N-E; region in particular and in general for students all over India with the intention of fulfilling the mission of promoting environmental education and culture; as well serves as a textbook for full time courses in the educational institutions. The book introduces the basic concepts of environment; its physical features and human intervention factors in environment and also explains its various dimensions-ecology; air; water; soil and radioactive pollution; public health; resource conservation and management; environmental policies; etc.; Highlights of the book:; Exposure to basic concepts of environment in multidimensional aspects.; Subject matter is presented in a simple and lucid style throughout the book with less stress on technical bias.; Glossary of key terms (Appendix) is included for better comprehension.; Feedback exercises are included as a chapter to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.