Author: Ernest Hemingway
Posted on 2007-06-21, updated at 2011-04-08. By anonymous.
- Author: Ernest Hemingway
A Farewell To Arms.lit
Across the River and into the Trees.lit
For Whom The Bell Tolls.lit
Garden of Eden.lit
Green Hills of Africa.lit
Islands in the Stream.lit
Men Without Women.lit
The Nick Adams Stories.lit
The Old Man and the Sea.lit
The Snows of Kilimanjaro.lit
The Sun Also Rises.lit
Ernest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 - July 2, 1961) was an American novelist, short-story writer, and journalist. His distinctive writing style is characterized by economy and understatement and had a significant influence on the development of twentieth century fiction writing. Hemingway's protagonists are typically stoics, men who must show "grace under pressure." Many of his works are considered classics in the canon of American literature. Hemingway, nicknamed "Papa," was part of the 1920s expatriate community in Paris, as described in his memoir A Moveable Feast, and was known as part of "the Lost Generation," a name he popularized. He led a turbulent social life, was married four times, and allegedly had various romantic relationships during his lifetime. Hemingway received the Pulitzer Prize in 1953 for The Old Man and the Sea. He received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. In 1961, he committed suicide by way of shotgun to the face. He was 61 years old.
- Ebooks list page : 801
- 2011-12-29Ernest Hemingway Books - EPUB-MOBI
- 2011-03-08Ernest Hemingway Books - EPUB-MOBI
- 2012-03-07Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2011-09-15Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2010-02-18Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2014-11-14Hemingway Lives! (Why Reading Ernest Hemingway Matters Today)
- 2014-11-12Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life (Literary Lives) by Linda Wagner-Martin
- 2014-09-2712 Ernest Hemingway Novels, ePub format
- 2014-09-21Literary Eats: Emily Dickinson's Gingerbread, Ernest Hemingway's Picadillo, Eudora Welty's Onion Pie and 400 Other Recipes...
- 2014-09-20Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life
- 2014-09-18Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life
- 2014-08-07The Collected Works of Ernest Hemingway: A Farewell to Arms, The Sun Also Rises and Others
- 2014-02-1012 Ernest Hemingway Novels, ePub format
- 2013-12-12Le vieil homme et la mer d'Ernest Hemingway ( Livre audio )
- 2013-07-18The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, retail, ePub
- 2013-06-21Ernest Hemingway, "Le Vieil Homme et la Mer" 3 CD audio
- 2013-06-11Ernest Hemingway - For Whom the Bell Tolls
- 2013-05-05Ernest Hemingway - The Old Man and the Sea 
- 2013-04-24Islands in the Stream by Ernest Hemingway
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.