Author: Ernest Hemingway
Posted on 2007-06-21, updated at 2011-04-08. By anonymous.
- Author: Ernest Hemingway
A Farewell To Arms.lit
Across the River and into the Trees.lit
For Whom The Bell Tolls.lit
Garden of Eden.lit
Green Hills of Africa.lit
Islands in the Stream.lit
Men Without Women.lit
The Nick Adams Stories.lit
The Old Man and the Sea.lit
The Snows of Kilimanjaro.lit
The Sun Also Rises.lit
Ernest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 - July 2, 1961) was an American novelist, short-story writer, and journalist. His distinctive writing style is characterized by economy and understatement and had a significant influence on the development of twentieth century fiction writing. Hemingway's protagonists are typically stoics, men who must show "grace under pressure." Many of his works are considered classics in the canon of American literature. Hemingway, nicknamed "Papa," was part of the 1920s expatriate community in Paris, as described in his memoir A Moveable Feast, and was known as part of "the Lost Generation," a name he popularized. He led a turbulent social life, was married four times, and allegedly had various romantic relationships during his lifetime. Hemingway received the Pulitzer Prize in 1953 for The Old Man and the Sea. He received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. In 1961, he committed suicide by way of shotgun to the face. He was 61 years old.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Ernest Hemingway. 11 books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
How to Download
You may need eMule or Bittorrent to download ebook torrents or emule links.
Report Dead Link
Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
- Ebooks list page : 801
- 2011-12-29[share_ebook] Ernest Hemingway Books - EPUB-MOBI
- 2011-03-08Ernest Hemingway Books - EPUB-MOBI
- 2012-03-07Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2011-09-15[share_ebook] Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2010-02-18Ernest Hemingway-10 books
- 2013-07-18The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, retail, ePub
- 2013-06-21Ernest Hemingway, "Le Vieil Homme et la Mer" 3 CD audio
- 2013-06-11Ernest Hemingway - For Whom the Bell Tolls
- 2013-05-05Ernest Hemingway - The Old Man and the Sea 
- 2013-04-24Islands in the Stream by Ernest Hemingway
- 2013-03-05Ernest Hemingway in Context
- 2013-01-24Download For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway - Removed
- 2012-12-17The Ernest Hemingway Audio Collection (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2012-02-23[share_ebook] The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- 2012-01-20[share_ebook] Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life (Literary Lives) - Linda Wagner-Martin
- 2012-01-19[share_ebook] Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life (Literary Lives) - Linda Wagner-Martin
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Ernest Hemingway: A Literary Life (Literary Lives)
- 2011-12-31[share_ebook] Garden of Eden
- 2011-12-28[share_ebook] The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.