Posted on 2016-07-01, by pherick.
Everest, Revised & Updated Edition: Mountain without Mercy By Broughton Coburn, read by Mark Peckham
Unabridged edition 2015 | 6 hours and 3 mins | ISBN: 1504616839, ASIN: B013ET3BRM | MP3 64 kbps | 166 MB
David Breashears, the first American to scale Everest twice, was a veteran of nine previous Himalayan filmmaking expeditions when he agreed to lead what became his most challenging filmmaking experience. The expedition was organized by large-format motion picture producer MacGillivray Freeman Films and comprised an international team of climbers. Their goal was to carry a specially modified forty-eight-pound IMAX motion picture camera to the summit of Everest and return from the top of the world with the first footage ever shot there in this spectacular format.
A stunningly illustrated portrait of life and death in a hostile, high-altitude environment where no human can survive for long, Everest invites you to join Breashears, his climbers, and his crew as they make photographic history. Author Broughton Coburn traces each step of the team's progress toward a rendezvous with history - and suddenly you're on the scene of a disaster that riveted the world's attention. Everest incorporates a first-person, on-the-scene account of the most tragic event in the mountain's history: the May 10, 1996, blizzard that claimed eight lives, including two of the world's top climbing-expedition leaders. It is a chronicle of the courage and cooperation that resulted in the rescue of several men and women who were trapped on the lethal, windswept slopes. Everest is also a tale of triumph. In a struggle to overcome both the physical and emotional effects of the disaster on Everest, Breashears and his team rose to the challenge of achieving their goal - humbled by the mountain's overwhelming power yet exhilarated by their own accomplishment.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 28121
- 2016-12-26[PDF] HarperCollins Bible Dictionary, 3rd Revised & Updated Edition
- 2010-04-10Words That Work, Revised, Updated Edition: It's Not What You Say, It's What People Hear
- 2007-12-07Atlas of the Moon: Revised, Updated Edition
- 2007-12-03Atlas of the Moon: Revised, Updated Edition
- 2013-06-27Don't Know Much About Geography: Revised and Updated Edition [Audiobook]
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Encyclopedic Dictionary of Cults, Sects, and World Religions: Revised and Updated Edition
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Penguin Atlas of War and Peace, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2016-12-27[PDF] Don't Know Much About Geography: Revised and Updated Edition
- 2016-12-23[PDF] One-Night Stands with American History (Revised and Updated Edition): Odd, Amusing, and Little-Known Incidents
- 2016-07-06Graphic Guide to Frame Construction (4th Edition Revised & Updated)
- 2014-05-26The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2014-04-06The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics, Revised and Updated Edition (repost)
- 2014-02-11Children's Illustrated Encyclopedia, 7th Revised & Updated Edition (repost)
- 2013-12-26Kim Jong-IL: North Koreas Dear Leader, Revised and Updated Edition, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2013-10-23Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results, Third Edition, Completely Revised & Updated
- 2013-10-22101 Tax Secrets For Canadians 2010: Smart Strategies That Can Save You Thousands, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2013-10-21101 Tax Secrets For Canadians 2010: Smart Strategies That Can Save You Thousands, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2013-10-17For Men Only, Revised and Updated Edition: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.