Posted on 2007-06-13, updated at 2012-08-01. By anonymous.
Make Excel work harder and faster for you. This unique book presents sample code for more than twenty practical, high-powered Excel VBA macro applications. Youll get all the essentials of VBA, and then explore ways to power Excel with VBA. Automate tasks, convert numbers to labels, transpose cells, add formula details, globally changes values, and much, much more.
From the Back Cover
Develop powerful, custom Excel applications using Visual Basic for Applications Maximize the features and functionality of Excel with help from this unique resource designed specifically for power users. Inside, youll find complete details on Excel VBA programming and application development--from the fundamentals to advanced techniques. Then, youll get 21 real-world projects, complete with working code, so you can create Excel VBA macros right away. These projects include everything from setting up timed events to auto totaling a matrix of numbers to altering the appearance of spreadsheet components--and much more.
* Write and debug VBA code
* Create custom dialog boxes and toolbars
* Take advantage of the Excel object model
* Write code to interact with a database
* Use application programming interface (API) calls
* Create and use class modules
* Develop unique menus within the Excel menu structure
* Expand calculation and search functions
* Write macros for customized worksheets
* Create full-fledged Excel add-ins
Published in 2004
Published by McGraw-Hill
Author Richard Shepherd
ISBN 0072231440 Size 6.32MB
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.