Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-07-09. By anonymous.
|Title:Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice
Author:Peter Barrett, David Baldry
|Description:Facilities management has been one of the fastest growing professional disciplines for some years, both in terms of volume and diversity of commercial activity. However, a widely accepted and implemented body of knowledge is still lacking.
This book contributes to that knowledge building by taking models and ideas from a wide range of sources and linking them to extensive case study material drawn from practising facilities managers.
The text is divided into three parts:
Current practice is illustrated, with a second chapter looking at enhancing services
Key facilities management issues are considered:user needs evaluation, outsourcing and computer-based information systems
Extensive advice is provided on managing people through change and on decision making
The Second Edition features new material on user needs, briefing and procurement strategy, together with new public sector case studies.
This high quality book provides a comprehensive approach to the range of issues [and] the combination of case studies with theoretical perspectives and research has a strong practical emphasis' Chartered Surveyor Monthly
'A thorough and very well researched book...as a student text it is first class' Construction Manager
Dovnload Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
Download from UPLOADING
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
How to Download
You may need eMule or Bittorrent to download ebook torrents or emule links.
Report Dead Link
Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
- Ebooks list page : 12255
- 2012-06-22Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice (repost)
- 2011-07-19Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice
- 2011-08-24Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Practical Ideas for Moving Towards Best Practice
- 2011-02-11Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Practical Ideas for Moving Towards Best Practice
- 2009-06-22Risk and Management Accounting: Best practice guidelines for enterprise-wide internal control procedures (Repost)
- 2008-12-05Risk and Management Accounting: Best practice guidelines for enterprise-wide internal control procedures - Removed
- 2014-01-04Anger Management Best Practice Handbook
- 2013-12-08Best Practice in Motivation and Management in the Classroom
- 2013-11-02Human Behavior in Hazardous Situations: Best Practice Safety Management in the Chemical and Process Industries
- 2013-05-04Ivanka Menken, Service Level Management Best Practice Handbook: Building, Running and... (Repost)
- 2012-06-10Management Options in Breast Cancer: Case Histories, Best Practice, and Clinical Decision-Making
- 2012-03-24Value and Risk Management: A Guide to Best Practice
- 2011-10-26Problem Management Best Practice Handbook: Building, Running and Managing Effective Problem Management and Support
- 2011-09-17Configuration Management Best Practice Handbook: Building, Running and Managing a Configuration Management Data Base, CMDB - Ready to use supporting documents bringing ITIL Theory into Practice
- 2011-08-25Software Management Approaches: Project Management, Estimation, and Life Cycle Support: Software Best Practice 3 (Software Best Practice, 3) (v. 3)
- 2011-08-25Value and Risk Management: A Guide to Best Practice
- 2011-08-24Management Consulting in Practice: A Casebook of International Best Practice
- 2011-08-21Best Practice in Inventory Management (The Oliver Wight Companies) - Removed
- 2011-08-17Uncertainty and Environmental Decision Making: A Handbook of Research and Best Practice (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.