Posted on 2010-03-11. By anonymous.
Family and Friends - 1, 2
Oxford University Press | 2009 | PDF | МР3 | 780 MB
This six-level course offers a fast-paced syllabus and a wide range of optional resources to support a high number of teaching hours per week. The series starts with an optional pre-school course, FirstFriends , before children move on to Family and Friends.
* One third of each unit is dedicated to skills training. The step-by-step approach focuses on writing and early literacy skills to build children's confidence in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
* One in six lessons is a phonics lesson to train children to recognize and produce English sounds. At levels 1-3 the lessons are supported by flashcards, and by more activities on the Student MultiROM.
* The civic education syllabus educates children in good values and behaviour. The Photocopy Masters Books at levels 1-2 include 15 values worksheets.
* The Testing and Evaluation Book and the test builder element of the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM help teachers to evaluate children's progress.
* One lesson per page with clear lesson objectives makes the course easy to teach.
* Accompanying resources, including the Grammar Friends series, skills series, Teacher's Resource Pack, course readers, and Teacher Resource CD-ROM allow teachers to focus on additionalskills training and means the course can fit different teaching programmes per week.
http://hotfile.com/dl/32195568/5f7ef69/N6.part01.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/32195647/5375bd2/N6.part02.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/32195718/3194609/N6.part03.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/32195773/3a5b62f/N6.part04.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/32195886/340b20b/N6.part05.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/32195895/f827df3/N6.part06.rar.html
- 2010-03-11Family and Friends - 1, 2
- Ebooks list page : 4974
- 2013-10-03Family and Friends: 4: Teacher's Book - Removed
- 2013-08-18Mary Berry's Traditional Puddings & Desserts: Gorgeous Classic Recipes to Treat Family and Friends
- 2013-08-15Mary Berry's Traditional Puddings & Desserts: Gorgeous Classic Recipes to Treat Family and Friends
- 2013-05-10What Would Brian Boitano Make?: Fresh and Fun Recipes for Sharing with Family and Friends
- 2013-04-30Francis Ysidro Edgeworth: A Portrait With Family and Friends (repost)
- 2013-04-19Filipino Cookbook: 85 Homestyle Recipes to Delight Your Family and Friends
- 2013-04-18Simmons Naomi, Family and Friends Readers 2: The Camping Trip
- 2013-04-07Rob Feenie's Casual Classics - Everyday Recipes for Family and Friends
- 2013-03-20Rob Feenie's Casual Classics: Everyday Recipes for Family and Friends
- 2013-03-04Confessions Of A Prepper: How To Plan And Protect Your Family And Friends During Any Disaster
- 2013-02-23Entertaining: Recipes and Inspirations for Gathering with Family and Friends
- 2013-02-19Cindy's Supper Club: Meals from Around the World to Share with Family and Friends
- 2013-01-08Eva's Kitchen - Cooking with Love for Family and Friends
- 2012-12-22Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends (Repost)
- 2012-12-21Holiday Dinners with Bradley Ogden - 150 Festive Recipes for Bringing Family and Friends Together
- 2012-12-12Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood: Stories and Recipes to Share with Family and Friends (Repost)
- 2012-12-11Winter Gatherings: Casual Food to Enjoy with Family and Friends (repost)
- 2012-12-02Holiday Dinners with Bradley Ogden: 150 Festive Recipes for Bringing Family and Friends Together
- 2012-06-17Eva's Kitchen - Cooking with Love for Family and Friends
- 2012-06-06Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.