Posted on 2011-03-07, by honhungoc.
Eugene F. Brigham, Michael C. Ehrhardt, "Financial Management: Theory & Practice"
South-Western College Pub | 13 edition 2011 | 1184 Pages | ISBN: 1439078092 , 1439078106 | PDF | 184 MB
About the Author
Eugene F. Brigham, Graduate Research Professor Emeritus at the University of Florida since 1971, received his MBA and PhD from the University of California-Berkeley and his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina. He has served as president of the Financial Management Association and has written more than 40 journal articles on the cost of capital, capital structure, and other aspects of financial management. Dr. Brigham has testified as an expert witness in numerous electric, gas, and telephone rate cases at both the federal and state level, and served as a consultant to many corporations and government agencies, including the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Home Loan Bank Board, the U.S. Office of Telecommunications Policy, and the RAND Corporation.
Dr. Michael C. Ehrhardt is a Professor in the Finance Department and is the Paul and Beverly Castagna Professor of Investments. He completed his undergraduate work in Civil Engineering at Swarthmore College. After working several years as an engineer, he earned his M.S. in Operations Research and Ph.D. in Finance from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Dr. Ehrhardt has taught extensively at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels in the areas of investments, corporate finance, and capital markets. He has directed and served on numerous dissertation committees and is a member of the team that developed and delivered the integrative first year of the MBA program. Dr. Ehrhardt teaches in Executive Education Programs and consults in the areas of corporate valuation, value-based compensation plans, financial aspects of supply-chain management, and the cost of capital. He has been awarded the Allen G. Keally Outstanding Teacher Award, the Tennessee Organization of MBA Students Outstanding Faculty member, the College of Business Administration Research & Teaching Award, and the John B. Ross Outstanding Teaching Award in the College of Business. Much of his research focuses on corporate valuation and asset pricing models, including pricing models for interest-rate sensitive instruments. His work has been published in numerous journals, including The Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, The Financial Review, The Journal of Financial Research, and The Journal of Banking and Finance. He has also authored or co-authored several books addressing various areas of finance.
- Ebooks list page : 10861
- 2014-11-27Financial Management - Theory & Practice - 14th Edition
- 2014-09-02Solution Manual for Financial Management: Theory & Practice, 14th Edition, Eugene F. Brigham, Michael C. Ehrhardt
- 2013-08-21Financial management: theory & practice, 14th edition solutions manual and test bank by eugene f. Brigham | michael c. Ehrhardt
- 2013-05-07Financial Management: Theory & Practice, 13th Edition
- 2013-05-06Financial Management: Theory & Practice, 12th Edition
- 2013-05-06Financial Management: Theory & Practice, 13th Edition
- 2012-10-26Financial Management - Theory & Practice, 12 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.