Posted on 2007-10-04. By anonymous.
Food Quality Assurance: Principles and Practices
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2003-08-27
Sales Rank: 1410208
ISBN / ASIN: 1566769302
Average Rating: 3
The field of food quality assurance has evolved substantially over the past decade, and certain key developments have become widely accepted. These include Quality Systems (e.g., ISO 9000) and HACCP. Consequently, it has become essential for undergraduate Food Science and Food Technology students preparing for careers in the food industry to have some basic training in these systems as part of the curricula in their university or college programs. Food Quality Assurance: Principles and Practices integrates the latest principles, practices, and terminology of food safety systems with those of quality management systems to provide an understanding of a single food quality management system. Chapters define industry terminology, review the differences and components of food quality and food safety, explain Quality Programs and Quality Systems, and thoroughly examine Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP. Written primarily as an undergraduate-level text for Food Quality Assurance and Food Quality Management courses, the book combines the fundamentals of food safety and quality systems with the latest data from recognized international and national organizations. This is an essential guide for teaching food quality assurance to students.
Quality Assurance and Food Safety
I have gone through the book recently. Since the author is a recognized quality auditor, he has done a great job for Quality Assuarnce of food products. The people are working in food processing sector and academicians are really looking for a informative and usable book that provide them fundamental and in depth knowledge of Quality Assurance System. The book has covered all the topics related to Total Quality Management. It starts with good manufacturing practices and gradually goes in depth of other quality systems like hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) and finally discusses elaborately ISO-9000. I must appreciate the author regarding the presentation of the topics systematically and lucid way. The professionals from food processing industry and academic institute will like the book for their use.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Food Quality Assurance: Principles and Practices
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Food Quality Assurance: Principles and Practices" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1312
- 2007-10-04Food Quality Assurance: Principles and Practices
- 2009-05-18[share_ebook] Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2012-03-23Organization Development: Principles and Practices
- 2011-09-01[share_ebook] Sensory Evaluation of Food: Principles and Practices
- 2011-03-28FSC Sensory Evaluation of Food - Principles and Practices Second Edition
- 2011-03-18Sensory Evaluation of Food: Principles and Practices (repost)
- 2011-02-23[share_ebook] Secure Coding: Principles and Practices
- 2011-01-04Rapid and On-Line Instrumentation for Food Quality Assurance
- 2010-12-19Rapid and On-Line Instrumentation for Food Quality Assurance
- 2010-10-20Sensory Evaluation of Food: Principles and Practices (Food Science Text Series)
- 2009-06-14[share_ebook] Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices, Second Edition
- 2009-03-04Rapid and On-Line Instrumentation for Food Quality Assurance
- 2008-08-17[request_ebook] Seed Production: Principles and Practices
- 2013-12-03Stephen Gilligan - The Courage to Love: Principles and Practices of Self-Relations Psychotherapy
- 2013-11-12Stephen Gilligan - Demonstrating the Principles and Practices of Self-Relations Psychotherapy
- 2013-11-05Medical Herbalism - The Science Principles and Practices Of Herbal Medicine
- 2013-11-04Medical Herbalism - The Science Principles and Practices Of Herbal Medicine (PDF)
- 2013-11-02Visual Usability: Principles and Practices for Designing Digital Applications
- 2013-10-31Medical Herbalism - The Science Principles and Practices Of Herbal Medicine (PDF)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.