Posted on 2008-12-05. By anonymous.
Franklin W. Dixon - The Hardy Boys - The Tower Treasure (Unabridged MP3 Audiobook)
Publisher: Random House Audio | ISBN: 978-0-7393-5129-1 | English | 3 Hours 32 minutes | MP3 AudioBook | 3 Files 195 MB | 5% RR | Jewelcase Liner | RS
"FRANK and Joe Hardy clutched the grips of their motorcycles and stared in horror at the oncoming car."
|“||Hopefully, the reader will not mind if I wax nostalgic for a paragraph, but The Hardy Boys were an important part of my childhood. I got one book on the holidays and one for my birthday for some 5 years straight, and these were my entire personal library for some time. I owe all the thousands of books I have come to enjoy to a royal elephant, a detective pig, and Frank and Joe, the two inquisitive sons of Fenton Hardy. Now it is forty-some years later, and the temptation to see if I could go back again is simply too strong.|
'The Tower Treasure' is the very first, in which Frank and Joe start out trying to track down a stolen car for a friend, and suddenly find themselves embroiled in a jewel theft at the Tower Mansion. The father of another of their friends is a suspect, and the boys join with their father in the effort to bring the right man to justice.
What makes these books work is that, while the plots are not particularly convolute, the books are peopled with many delightful characters and narrative. Adventures are had, wonderful secrets are divulged, the bad are punished and the good rewarded. In this day and age of equivocal messages, the clean, straightforward approach to life of Frank and Joe Hardy is like a breath of fresh air.
I found the book quite engaging, even after all these years. I was quite envious of the Hardys, who even had their own motorcycles, and I find flickers of the same feelings even today. After all, I still don't have a motorcycle. I wish I could have grown up solving mysteries and adventuring with my sibling and father, but books like 'The Tower Treasure' turned out to be the next think. I learned a lot from Frank and Joe, and I think those values are still worth promoting.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 1911
- 2008-12-05Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (Unabridged MP3 Audiobook)
- 2008-11-16Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (Unabridged MP3 Audiobook)
- 2008-12-05Franklin W. Dixon - The Hardy Boys: The House on the Cliff (Unabridged MP3 Audiobook)
- 2013-06-11Brandon Sanderson - Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians, Unabridged MP3
- 2012-12-08The Republic (Tantor Unabridged Classics) (Audiobook)
- 2011-08-19Peter Drucker -The Essential Drucker Unabridged MP3 12 CD¬ís - Removed
- 2009-03-04Jeffrey Deaver et al. - The Chopin Manuscript (Unabridged MP3 Audio book)(2008)
- 2012-01-22The Clue in the Embers (Hardy Boys, Book 35) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-22The Ghost at Skeleton Rock (Hardy Boys, Book 37) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-22The Mystery at Devilís Paw (The Hardy Boys, No. 38) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-22The Yellow Feather Mystery (Hardy Boys, Book 33) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-21The Mystery at Devilís Paw (The Hardy Boys, No. 38) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-21The Yellow Feather Mystery (Hardy Boys, Book 33) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-21The Secret of Piratesí Hill (Hardy Boys, Book 36) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-21The Secret of Wildcat Swamp (The Hardy Boys, No. 31) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-05The Secret of Piratesí Hill (Hardy Boys, Book 36) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-05The Secret of Wildcat Swamp (The Hardy Boys, No. 31) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-05The Crisscross Shadow (The Hardy Boys, No. 32) - Franklin W. Dixon
- 2012-01-05The Wailing Siren Mystery (Hardy Boys, No. 30) - Franklin W. Dixon
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.