Author: LearningExpress Editors
Publisher: Learningexpress, Llc
Posted on 2011-09-08, by LionFar.
|Title:GED Test Prep free ebook download
|Description:Each year nearly a million people take the GED tests, and over 17 million people have earned their high school equivalency credential with the GED since 1945. Taking the GED is a very important step for many people, whether it is to improve their education, establish educational credentials, or widen career opportunities. In order to help you reach these goals, this guide offers you this comprehensive, targeted review of the GED exam-GED Test Prep. GED Test Prep offers a detailed overview of the GED exam-what it is, where it came from, who takes it, what's on it, how it is scored, and more. First, you will learn how to construct a personal study plan by identifying your learning style, time-budgeting methods, the proper tools for review, relaxation and motivational techniques, and test-taking tips such as using the process of elimination and learning when to guess. You'll then take a pretest, which gauges your strengths and weaknesses in the different areas and types of questions on the exam. That way, you'll know what you need to practice most in the coming chapters. Review chapters are broken down by test section and individual skills and topics. In the Language Arts, Writing chapter, you'll review information on: Sentence Structure-Subjects, Predicates, Objects, Conjunctions Usage-Verb Conjugation, Pronouns, Adjectives and Adverbs Mechanics-Punctuation, Capitalization Organization-Essay Structure, Paragraphs, Transitions, Writing an Effective Essay-Thesis, Brainstorming, Word Choice The Language Arts, Reading chapter focuses in-depth on: Reading Comprehension-determine main ideas and themes; indentifying supporting details; fact vs. opinion, and making inferences Reading Fiction-Setting, Atmosphere, Tone, Language and Style Reading Nonfiction-Letters, Speeches, Critical Reviews Reading Poetry-Sound, Structure, Word Choice Reading Drama-Structure, Stage, Terms The Science review chapter guides you through: Physical Science-Chemistry, Physics Life Science-Biology Earth and Space Science-Cycles, Evolution The Social Studies review targets: History-World History, U.S. History, Civics and Government-Political Systems, Government Structure, Elections Economics-Micro and Macro Geography-Physical Geography, Cultural Geography And the Math reviews covers: Numbers and Operations-Whole Numbers, Place Value, Rounding, Order of Operations, Real Numbers, Number Lines Fractions and Decimals-Lowest Terms, Comparing Fractions, Improper Fractions, Converting between Fractions and Decimals Measurement -Types of Measurement, Converting Units, Temperature, Ratios, Proportions, Rates, Interest Percentages-Converting to Decimals and Fractions Find Part of a Whole, Finding a Percent, Finding a Whole Exponents and Roots-Finding Squares, Negative Exponents, Fractional Exponents, Scientific Notation, Laws of Exponents Algebra and Functions-Evaluating and Simplifying Algebraic Expressions, Multi-Step Problems Geometry-Angles, Lines, Polygons, Perimeter, Circumference, Area, Volume, Triangles, Coordinate Planes Data Analysis-Mean, Median, Mode, Dispersion, Range, Standard Deviation, Probability, Tables and Charts Each chapter includes targeted review questions and well as plenty of helpful tips and strategies for mastering the concepts and acing each section. You find plenty of vocabulary and essential concepts in this easy-to-reference, targeted chapter format. To conclude your studying, you'll take two full-length practice exams and get access to an addition FREE online practice test with instant scoring and a customized diagnostic report to help you measure your progress and hone your studying.
Download GED Test Prep free ebook download
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 13419
- 2011-09-18Certified Paralegal Review Manual: A Practical Guide to CP Exam Preparation (Test Preparation) free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-13Cracking the New GRE, 2012 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) free ebook download
- 2011-09-08Best Bread Machine Recipes: For 1 1/2- and 2-pound loaves (Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen) free ebook download
- 2011-09-04McGraw-Hill's GED Mathematics Workbook free ebook download - Removed
- 2012-01-02USMLE Step 2 Preparation Secrets Study Guide - USMLE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team - Removed
- 2011-12-10Love by the Pound free ebook download
- 2011-12-03Bad Blood Collection free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Scientific Assessment of High-Power Free-Electron Laser Technology free ebook download
- 2011-11-11The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test (GRE: The Official Guide to the General Test) free ebook download
- 2011-11-06Progress in English Grammar Book 1: Gram Practice for Lise Prep Turkey free ebook download
- 2011-10-03American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War On America free ebook download
- 2011-10-02Test Your IQ: 400 Questions to Boost Your Brainpower free ebook download
- 2011-10-02Expletive Deleted: A Good Look at Bad Language free ebook download
- 2011-09-19Euclid's Window : The Story of Geometry from Parallel Lines to Hyperspace free ebook download
- 2011-09-19The Greatest Show on Earth : The Evidence for Evolution free ebook download
- 2011-09-18The Memory Palace free ebook download
- 2012-07-19GED Test Prep (repost)
- 2012-07-19GED Test Prep (repost)
- 2012-01-30On Stranger Tides free ebook download
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.