Posted on 2009-09-20. By anonymous.
Harvard Business Press | 1994 | ISBN: 0875844162 | Pages: 352 | PDF | 51.6 MB
New competitive realities have ruptured industry boundaries, overthrown much of standard management practice, and rendered conventional models of strategy and growth obsolete. In their stead have come the powerful ideas and methodologies of Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad, whose much-revered thinking has already engendered a new language of strategy. In this book, they develop a coherent model for how today's executives can identify and accomplish no less than heroic goals in tomorrow's marketplace. Their masterful blueprint addresses how executives can ease the tension between competing today and clearing a path toward leadership in the future.
About the Author
Fortune magazine labels Gary Hamel “the world’s leading expert on business strategy.” The Economist calls Hamel “the world’s reigning strategy guru.” Hamel’s landmark books, Leading the Revolution and Competing for the Future, have appeared on every management bestseller list and have been translated into more than 20 languages. The Journal of Business Strategy recently listed Hamel as one of the 20th century’s 25 most influential business thinkers, along with business pioneers such as Henry Ford and Bill Gates. Over the past twenty years, Hamel has authored 15 articles for the Harvard Business Review, and has also written for the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, The Financial Times and many other business publications around the world.
Since 1983, Hamel has been on the faculty of the London Business School where he is currently Visiting Professor of Strategic and International Management.
For ten years, Hamel served as Chairman of Strategos, a company that helps companies drive “innovation to the core,” and has trained tens of thousands of individuals around the world in the art of business innovation. The Strategos approach to innovation has been covered in major business magazines around the world and is the subject of several Harvard Business School case studies.
Hamel received his Ph.D. from the University of Michigan and has held faculty appointments at the U. of M. and Harvard Business School. He is a fellow of the World Economic Forum and serves on the editorial board of the Strategic Management Journal. Hamel lives in Northern California.
C. K. Prahalad is the Harvey C. Fruehauf Professor of Business Administration at the Michigan Business School.
Thanks to original uploader!
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
- Ebooks list page : 3486
- 2011-11-27Competing for the Future
- 2010-10-13Competing for the Future By Gary Hamel, C. K. Prahalad [Reup]
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2014-06-22Competing for the Future (repost)
- 2012-09-23Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World
- 2012-08-18Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World (repost)
- 2011-09-02Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World (Repost)
- 2011-08-31The Complex Forest: Communities, Uncertainty, and Adaptive Collaborative Management (Resources for the Future)
- 2011-08-21Competing for the Future (Repost)
- 2010-11-02Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World
- 2010-10-07Competing for the Future
- 2010-10-07Competing for the Future
- 2009-03-09Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World
- 2015-01-22Research for a Future in Space: The Role of Life and Physical Sciences - Committee For The Decadal Survey On Biological And Physical Sciences In Space
- 2015-01-20Recapturing a Future for Space Exploration: Life and Physical Sciences Research for a New Era - Committee For The Decadal Survey On Biological And Physical Sciences In Space
- 2015-01-18Research for a Future in Space: The Role of Life and Physical Sciences - Committee For The Decadal Survey On Biological And Physical Sciences In Space
- 2014-12-13Computing Natural Language (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes) - Atocha Aliseda-Llera
- 2014-12-04Computing Natural Language (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes) - Atocha Aliseda-Llera
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.