Posted on 2009-01-23, updated at 2009-08-21. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2006-03-03 | ISBN: 1405111216 | 408 pages | PDF | 20,4 MB
Known world-wide as the standard introductory text to this important and exciting area, the fifth edition of Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis addresses new and growing areas of research whilst retaining the philosophy of the previous editions. Assuming the reader has little prior knowledge of the subject its importance, the principles of the techniques used and their applications are all carefully laid out, with over 250 clearly presented two-colour illustrations.
In addition to a number of informative changes to the text throughout the book, the final four chapters have been significantly updated and extended to reflect the striking advances made in recent years in the applications of gene cloning and DNA analysis in biotechnology:
Extended chapter on agriculture including new material on glyphosate resistant plants
New section on the uses of gene cloning and PCR in archaeology
Coverage of ethical concerns relating to pharming, gene therapy and GM crops
Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis remains an essential introductory text to a wide range of biological sciences students; including genetics and genomics, molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology and applied biology. It is also a perfect introductory text for any professional needing to learn the basics of the subject. All libraries in universities where medical, life and biological sciences are studied and taught should have copies available on their shelves.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2226
- 2013-03-03Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (Brown, Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis) (repost)
- 2012-01-07[share_ebook] Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis - An Introduction 6th Ed-AD
- 2010-07-23Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (Brown,Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis) by T. A. Brown
- 2009-06-11Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction by Terry A. Brown (Re Upload)
- 2013-07-04Bayesian Ideas and Data Analysis: An Introduction for Scientists and Statisticians (repost)
- 2013-05-04Igor Rychlik, Jesper Rydén, Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (Repost)
- 2013-01-11Bayesian Ideas and Data Analysis: An Introduction for Scientists and Statisticians
- 2012-05-11Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (Repost)
- 2011-09-25[share_ebook] Bayesian Ideas and Data Analysis: An Introduction for Scientists and Statisticians (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- 2011-02-05Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (ReUp)
- 2010-12-28Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (repost)
- 2010-04-06[share_ebook] Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers
- 2010-03-01Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (repost)
- 2009-07-13[request_ebook] Distribution Theory and Transform Analysis: An Introduction to Generalized Functions, with Applications
- 2009-06-07Igor Rychlik, Jesper Rydén - Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers
- 2009-03-27Gene Cloning and Manipulation, 2nd Edition by: Christopher Howe
- 2009-01-10Semi-Markov Chains and Hidden Semi-Markov Models toward Applications: Their Use in Reliability and DNA Analysis
- 2009-01-09Semi-Markov Chains and Hidden Semi-Markov Models toward Applications: Their Use in Reliability and DNA Analysis
- 2009-01-07[request_ebook] An Introduction to Statistical methods and Data Analysis
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.