Posted on 2009-01-23, updated at 2009-08-21. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2006-03-03 | ISBN: 1405111216 | 408 pages | PDF | 20,4 MB
Known world-wide as the standard introductory text to this important and exciting area, the fifth edition of Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis addresses new and growing areas of research whilst retaining the philosophy of the previous editions. Assuming the reader has little prior knowledge of the subject its importance, the principles of the techniques used and their applications are all carefully laid out, with over 250 clearly presented two-colour illustrations.
In addition to a number of informative changes to the text throughout the book, the final four chapters have been significantly updated and extended to reflect the striking advances made in recent years in the applications of gene cloning and DNA analysis in biotechnology:
Extended chapter on agriculture including new material on glyphosate resistant plants
New section on the uses of gene cloning and PCR in archaeology
Coverage of ethical concerns relating to pharming, gene therapy and GM crops
Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis remains an essential introductory text to a wide range of biological sciences students; including genetics and genomics, molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology and applied biology. It is also a perfect introductory text for any professional needing to learn the basics of the subject. All libraries in universities where medical, life and biological sciences are studied and taught should have copies available on their shelves.
- Ebooks list page : 2226
- 2014-02-04Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-04Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (repost)
- 2013-03-03Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (Brown, Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis) (repost)
- 2012-01-07[share_ebook] Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis - An Introduction 6th Ed-AD
- 2010-07-23Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (Brown,Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis) by T. A. Brown
- 2009-06-11Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction by Terry A. Brown (Re Upload)
- 2016-01-25Forensic Biology Identification and DNA Analysis of Biological Evidence
- 2015-08-11Forensic Biology Identification and DNA Analysis of Biological Evidence
- 2014-12-08Gene Cloning and Manipulation - Christopher Howe
- 2014-11-29Bayesian Ideas and Data Analysis: An Introduction for Scientists and Statisticians
- 2014-10-22Gene Cloning and Manipulation by Christopher Howe
- 2014-08-30Igor Rychlik, Jesper Rydén, "Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers"
- 2014-07-25Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers
- 2014-07-17Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (repost)
- 2014-06-13Bayesian Ideas and Data Analysis: An Introduction for Scientists and Statisticians
- 2013-05-04Igor Rychlik, Jesper Rydén, Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (Repost)
- 2012-05-11Probability and Risk Analysis: An Introduction for Engineers (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.