Posted on 2012-03-12, updated at 2013-10-17, by mightyme.
GraphPad Prism 5
GraphPad Prism is a powerful combination of basic biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing in one comprehensive program. More than 100,000 scientists in over 100 countries rely on Prism to analyze, graph and present their scientific data.
What makes Prism the program of choice for many of the world's leading universities, medical centers, research institutes and pharmaceutical companies? Prism certainly has all the capabilities you would expect from a top notch scientific graphics program, but what makes Prism truly unique is not what it does, but how it does it. Designed for the practical scientist, Prism does not expect you to be a statistician. It guides you through each analysis - giving you as much help as you need - and tracks and organizes your work like no other program available. You can concentrate on your data, not fight with your software.
new in Prism 5?
We think you'll love Prism 5. We've added literally hundreds of new features.
Here are some of the highlights:
New look and feel.
Prism 5 lets you work much more efficiently. The new toolbar buttons offer easy access to every feature. No more searching through pull down menus to find what you need. Also try the new right-mouse-click menus for quick and easy editing. And we've added many new tools to help you stay organized in a large project.
you ever wanted to make one graph (or many graphs) look
just like another one? Prism Magic (Make Graphs Consistent)
makes it easy. Select the graphs you want to change, choose
your example graph from any Prism project, and preview
your selected changes. When you are happy with the preview,
click OK and you have a set of matching graphs.
More powerful curve fitting.
Nonlinear regression is an important tool in analyzing data, but is often more difficult than it needs to be. No other program simplifies curve fitting like Prism. In fact, you can usually fit curves in a single step. Just select an equation from the extensive list of commonly used equations (or enter your own equation) and Prism does the rest automatically -- fits the curve, displays the results as a table, and draws the curve on the graph. Even better, Prism will automatically fit all related data sets at once. You don't have to repeat commands for each experimental condition.
Prism offers a more comprehensive set of tools to analyze your data than any other scientific graphics package. While it won't replace a heavy-duty statistics program, Prism lets you easily perform basic statistical tests commonly used by laboratory and clinical researchers. Prism offers t tests, nonparametric comparisons, one- and two-way ANOVA, linear and nonlinear regression, analysis of contingency tables, and survival analysis.
Unlike other programs, Prism provides statistical help when you need it. Press "Learn" from any data analysis dialog and Prism's online documentation will explain the principles of the analysis to help you make appropriate choices. Once you've made your choices, Prism presents the results on organized, easy-to-follow tables. If you need help understanding the statistical terminology in the results table, Prism's unique analysis checklists take you to analysis explanations and help you check to make sure you chose an analysis appropriate for your experimental design.
The Prism documentation goes beyond anything you would expect. More than half of it is devoted to thorough explanations of basic statistics and nonlinear curve fitting, to teach you what you need to know to appropriately analyze your data.
The Prism 5 help system is a wonderful resource for learning about statistics. Our Guided Examples teach you how to think about statistics, as well as how to use Prism. All the examples use sample data built-in to the program, so you can easily work through the examples without any tedious data entry. There are more than a dozen examples ranging from a simple unpaired t test to repeated measures two-way ANOVA, survival analysis, contingency tables and more.
- Paired or unpaired t tests
- Mann-Whitney or Wilcoxon tests
- Ordinary or repeated measures one-way ANOVA with Tukey, Newman-Keuls, Dunnett or Bonferroni post tests, or the post-test for trend
- Kruskal-Wallis or Friedman nonparametric one-way ANOVA with Dunn's post test
- Fisher's exact test or the chi-square test. Calculate the relative risk and odds ratio with confidence intervals
- Two-way ANOVA, even with missing values with some post tests
- Repeated measures two-way ANOVA with some post tests
- Kaplan-Meier survival analysis. Compare curves with the log-rank test (including test for trend)
- Calculate min, max, quartiles, mean, SD, SEM, CI, CV, Geometric mean with Confidence Intervals
- Specify desired level of confidence
- Frequency distributions (bin to histogram), including cumulative histograms.
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov normality test
- One sample t test or Wilcoxon test to compare the column mean (or median) with a theoretical value
- Skewness and Kurtosis
Linear regression and correlation
- Calculate slope and intercept with confidence intervals
- Force the regression line through a specified point
- Fit to replicate Y values or mean Y
- Test for departure from linearity with a runs test
- Calculate and graph residuals
- Compare slopes and intercepts of two or more regression lines
- Determine new points along the standard curve
- Pearson or Spearman (nonparametric) correlation
- Table of XY coordinates
Clinical (diagnostic) lab statistics
- Bland-Altman plots
- Receiver operator characteristic (ROC) curves
- Ebooks list page : 17839
- 2012-08-03GraphPad Prism v6 for PC and MAC cracked versions download
- 2013-07-15The Complete National Geographic 1888 - 2008 for MAC and WINDOWS
- 2012-04-02Pixologic ZBrush 4R3 Download for Mac and Windows
- 2012-04-02QuarkXpress 9 Download for Mac and Windows
- 2012-04-02Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Download for Mac and Windows
- 2014-11-12Serviio v1.3.1 PRO for MAC and PC cracked version download
- 2014-11-12Serato DJ v1.5.2 for MAC and PC cracked version download
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.