Posted on 2011-02-24, updated at 2012-03-03. By anonymous.
Аuthor: Richard Drake
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Size: 471 МB
This companion resource to Gray's Anatomy for Students presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. It demonstrates their correlation with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy � essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organized...Gray�s Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need for exams and dissection labs.
Learn anatomy in a logical fashion by following an approach that in many cases progresses from a superficial to a deep orientation in logical progression.
Identify at a glance the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of 1395 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
Visualize the clinical correlation between exterior and interior anatomy thanks to 85 surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings � more surface anatomy photographs than you will find in any other anatomy atlas!
Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through 272 clinical images � including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views � placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
Use additional online tools with bonus access to www.graysatlas.com with your purchase.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Gray's Atlas of Anatomy
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Gray's Atlas of Anatomy" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10669
- 2013-12-08J.W. Rohen, C. Yokochi, E. Lutjen-Drecoll, "Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body" (repost)
- 2013-11-17Color Atlas of Anatomy A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition
- 2013-11-09Color Atlas of Anatomy - A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition
- 2013-11-07Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition (repost)
- 2013-10-30Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-21Grants Atlas of Anatomy 13th Edition
- 2013-08-23Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version
- 2013-08-18Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature [Repost]
- 2013-04-26Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (12th Edition) - Removed
- 2013-03-29Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (12th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-02-26Grants Atlas Of Anatomy - 13th Edition
- 2013-02-19Grant's Atlas of Anatomy, 13th Edition - Removed
- 2013-01-03Head and Neuroanatomy (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy) (Repost)
- 2012-12-27Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version (Repost)
- 2012-12-24Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-11Color Atlas of Anatomy (reup) - Removed
- 2012-11-17Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Image Collection: Head and Neuroanatomy
- 2012-11-11Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Image Collection: Head and Neuroanatomy CD
- 2012-11-06Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Image Collection: Head and Neuroanatomy
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.