Posted on 2011-02-24. By anonymous.
Аuthor: Richard Drake
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Size: 471 МB
This companion resource to Gray's Anatomy for Students presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. It demonstrates their correlation with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy � essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organized...Gray�s Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need for exams and dissection labs.
Learn anatomy in a logical fashion by following an approach that in many cases progresses from a superficial to a deep orientation in logical progression.
Identify at a glance the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of 1395 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
Visualize the clinical correlation between exterior and interior anatomy thanks to 85 surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings � more surface anatomy photographs than you will find in any other anatomy atlas!
Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through 272 clinical images � including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views � placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
Use additional online tools with bonus access to www.graysatlas.com with your purchase.
- Ebooks list page : 10669
- 2016-07-15Muscular System: 3D Atlas of Anatomy v1.3.2 - Removed
- 2014-05-01Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition 2014-P2P
- 2014-04-16Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd edition (2014)
- 2014-04-16Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd edition
- 2014-03-17Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology (4th edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-04Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-26Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version (repost)
- 2013-12-08J.W. Rohen, C. Yokochi, E. Lutjen-Drecoll, "Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body" (repost)
- 2013-11-17Color Atlas of Anatomy A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition
- 2013-11-09Color Atlas of Anatomy - A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition
- 2013-11-07Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body, 7th Edition (repost)
- 2013-10-30Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-21Grants Atlas of Anatomy 13th Edition
- 2013-08-23Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version
- 2013-08-18Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature [Repost]
- 2013-04-26Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (12th Edition) - Removed
- 2013-03-29Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (12th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-02-26Grants Atlas Of Anatomy - 13th Edition
- 2013-02-19Grant's Atlas of Anatomy, 13th Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.