Posted on 2011-08-03, by LionFar.
Handbook of Adhesion Technology
Andreas Öchsner, Lucas F. M. da Silva, Robert D. Adams | Springer | 2011-06-14 | 1568 pages | English | PDF
Adhesives have been used for thousands of years, but until 100 years ago, the vast majority was from natural products such as bones, skins, fish, milk, and plants. Since about 1900, adhesives based on synthetic polymers have been introduced, and today, there are many industrial uses of adhesives and sealants. It is difficult to imagine a product—in the home, in industry, in transportation, or anywhere else for that matter—that does not use adhesives or sealants in some manner. The Handbook of Adhesion Technology is intended to be the definitive reference in the field of adhesion. Essential information is provided for all those concerned with the adhesion phenomenon. Adhesion is a phenomenon of interest in diverse scientific disciplines and of importance in a wide range of technologies. Therefore, this handbook includes the background science (physics, chemistry and materials science), engineering aspects of adhesion and industry specific applications. It is arranged in a user-friendly format with ten main sections: theory of adhesion, surface treatments, adhesive and sealant materials, testing of adhesive properties, joint design, durability, manufacture, quality control, applications and emerging areas. Each section contains about five chapters written by internationally renowned authors who are authorities in their fields. This book is intended to be a reference for people needing a quick, but authoritative, description of topics in the field of adhesion and the practical use of adhesives and sealants. Scientists and engineers of many different backgrounds who need to have an understanding of various aspects of adhesion technology will find it highly valuable. These will include those working in research or design, as well as others involved with marketing services. Graduate students in materials, processes and manufacturing will also want to consult it.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12730
- 2011-11-14Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-30Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2012-01-17Human Stem Cell Technology and Biology: A Research Guide and Laboratory Manual - Gary S. Stein
- 2012-01-14Communication Acoustics (Signals and Communication Technology) - Jens Blauert
- 2011-12-27CMPTR (with Computers & Technology CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)
- 2011-12-20Quick Snap Guide to Digital Photography: An Instant Start-Up Manual for New Digital Camera Owners
- 2011-12-05Eona: The Last Dragoneye [Audiobook] - Alison Goodman
- 2011-12-05CMPTR (with Computers & Technology CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)
- 2011-11-26Power Equipment Engine Technology - Removed
- 2011-11-22Ethics in Information Technology
- 2011-11-18Telecommunication Circuits and Technology
- 2011-10-17The Chemistry and Technology of Petroleum, Fourth Edition (Chemical Industries) by J. G. Speight - Removed
- 2011-09-10Ethics in Information Technology free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-08-15Ethics in Information Technology (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2011-08-08Telecommunication Circuits and Technology
- 2011-06-14Global Education: Using Technology to Bring the World to Your Students
- 2011-05-27Adhesives and Sealants - Technology, Applications and Markets
- 2009-04-09The Future of Technology
- 2012-03-29Auto Body Repair Technology, Fourth Edition - James E. Duffy - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.