Posted on 2011-08-03, updated at 2011-08-08. By anonymous.
Sp ger | 2011 | ISBN: 3642011683 | 1572 pages | PDF | 13,8 MB
Adhesives have been used for thousands of years, but until 100 years ago, the vast majority was from natural products such as bones, skins, fish, milk, and plants. Since about 1900, adhesives based on synthetic polymers have been introduced, and today, there are many industrial uses of adhesives and sealants. It is difficult to imagine a product—in the home, in industry, in transportation, or anywhere else for that matter—that does not use adhesives or sealants in some manner.
The Handbook of Adhesion Technology is intended to be the definitive reference in the field of adhesion. Essential information is provided for all those concerned with the adhesion phenomenon. Adhesion is a phenomenon of interest in diverse scientific disciplines and of importance in a wide range of technologies. Therefore, this handbook includes the background science (physics, chemistry and materials science), engineering aspects of adhesion and industry specific applications. It is arranged in a user-friendly format with ten main sections: theory of adhesion, surface treatments, adhesive and sealant materials, testing of adhesive properties, joint design, durability, manufacture, quality control, applications and emerging areas. Each section contains about five chapters written by internationally renowned authors who are authorities in their fields.
This book is intended to be a reference for people needing a quick, but authoritative, description of topics in the field of adhesion and the practical use of adhesives and sealants. Scientists and engineers of many different backgrounds who need to have an understanding of various aspects of adhesion technology will find it highly valuable. These will include those working in research or design, as well as others involved with marketing services. Graduate students in materials, processes and manufacturing will also want to consult it.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Handbook of Adhesion Technology
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Handbook of Adhesion Technology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 12730
- 2011-11-14[share_ebook] Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-30[share_ebook] Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-03[share_ebook] Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2013-11-11Springer Handbook of Medical Technology [Repost]
- 2013-11-08The Science of Science Policy: A Handbook (Innovation and Technology in the World E) (repost)
- 2013-10-02Springer Handbook of Medical Technology (Repost)
- 2013-10-01Handbook of Hydrothermal Technology, Second Edition
- 2013-09-22Handbook of Adhesive Technology, Revised and Expanded, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2013-07-18Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications, Volume 3 (Repost)
- 2013-07-18Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications, Volume 2 - Laser Design and Systems (Repost)
- 2013-07-18Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications, Volume 1 - Principles (Repost)
- 2013-05-10Handbook of Chemical Technology and Pollution Control, 3rd Edition, Third Edition (repost)
- 2013-05-08International Handbook of Primary Technology Education: Reviewing the Past Twenty Years
- 2013-05-03Handbook of Semiconductor Technology (2 Volume Set)
- 2013-04-29Handbook of Semiconductor Technology, 2 volume set
- 2013-04-11Handbook of Terahertz Technology for Imaging, Sensing and Communications
- 2013-04-10Handbook of Terahertz Technology for Imaging, Sensing and Communications (Repost)
- 2013-04-02K. Byrappa, Handbook of Hydrothermal Technology
- 2013-03-05Handbook of Terahertz Technology for Imaging, Sensing and Communications
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.