Posted on 2011-08-03, updated at 2011-08-08. By anonymous.
Sp ger | 2011 | ISBN: 3642011683 | 1572 pages | PDF | 13,8 MB
Adhesives have been used for thousands of years, but until 100 years ago, the vast majority was from natural products such as bones, skins, fish, milk, and plants. Since about 1900, adhesives based on synthetic polymers have been introduced, and today, there are many industrial uses of adhesives and sealants. It is difficult to imagine a product—in the home, in industry, in transportation, or anywhere else for that matter—that does not use adhesives or sealants in some manner.
The Handbook of Adhesion Technology is intended to be the definitive reference in the field of adhesion. Essential information is provided for all those concerned with the adhesion phenomenon. Adhesion is a phenomenon of interest in diverse scientific disciplines and of importance in a wide range of technologies. Therefore, this handbook includes the background science (physics, chemistry and materials science), engineering aspects of adhesion and industry specific applications. It is arranged in a user-friendly format with ten main sections: theory of adhesion, surface treatments, adhesive and sealant materials, testing of adhesive properties, joint design, durability, manufacture, quality control, applications and emerging areas. Each section contains about five chapters written by internationally renowned authors who are authorities in their fields.
This book is intended to be a reference for people needing a quick, but authoritative, description of topics in the field of adhesion and the practical use of adhesives and sealants. Scientists and engineers of many different backgrounds who need to have an understanding of various aspects of adhesion technology will find it highly valuable. These will include those working in research or design, as well as others involved with marketing services. Graduate students in materials, processes and manufacturing will also want to consult it.
- Ebooks list page : 12730
- 2014-11-14Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-11-14Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-30Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-22Speech science and technology
- 2011-08-03Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2010-12-05Oxford English for Careers - Technology 2 Student's Book - Removed
- 2010-04-07Polymeric Foams: Technology and Developments in Regulation, Process, and Products
- 2007-07-06LEGO Mindstorms NXT: The Mayan Adventure (Technology in Action)
- 2014-08-13Recent Advances in Adhesion Science and Technology in Honor of Dr. Kash Mittal
- 2014-08-09Recent Advances in Adhesion Science and Technology in Honor of Dr. Kash Mittal
- 2014-07-17Electronic Postage Systems: Technology, Security, Economics
- 2014-07-13A Companion to the Philosophy of Technology
- 2014-06-30Introduction to Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology, 2nd Edition
- 2014-05-27Low Temperature Plasma Technology: Methods and Applications
- 2014-05-17Automotive Testing Technology International - June 2014
- 2014-04-30Optical Nano and Micro Actuator Technology (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-07Adhesion and Adhesives Technology
- 2014-01-18Ben H. Winters - The Last Policeman - Book 2 - Countdown City
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.