Posted on 2011-08-03, updated at 2011-08-08. By anonymous.
Sp ger | 2011 | ISBN: 3642011683 | 1572 pages | PDF | 13,8 MB
Adhesives have been used for thousands of years, but until 100 years ago, the vast majority was from natural products such as bones, skins, fish, milk, and plants. Since about 1900, adhesives based on synthetic polymers have been introduced, and today, there are many industrial uses of adhesives and sealants. It is difficult to imagine a product—in the home, in industry, in transportation, or anywhere else for that matter—that does not use adhesives or sealants in some manner.
The Handbook of Adhesion Technology is intended to be the definitive reference in the field of adhesion. Essential information is provided for all those concerned with the adhesion phenomenon. Adhesion is a phenomenon of interest in diverse scientific disciplines and of importance in a wide range of technologies. Therefore, this handbook includes the background science (physics, chemistry and materials science), engineering aspects of adhesion and industry specific applications. It is arranged in a user-friendly format with ten main sections: theory of adhesion, surface treatments, adhesive and sealant materials, testing of adhesive properties, joint design, durability, manufacture, quality control, applications and emerging areas. Each section contains about five chapters written by internationally renowned authors who are authorities in their fields.
This book is intended to be a reference for people needing a quick, but authoritative, description of topics in the field of adhesion and the practical use of adhesives and sealants. Scientists and engineers of many different backgrounds who need to have an understanding of various aspects of adhesion technology will find it highly valuable. These will include those working in research or design, as well as others involved with marketing services. Graduate students in materials, processes and manufacturing will also want to consult it.
- Ebooks list page : 12730
- 2014-11-14Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2012-01-14Communication Acoustics (Signals and Communication Technology) - Jens Blauert
- 2011-11-14Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-10-18Fabricating Printed Circuit Boards (Demystifying Technology) By Jon Varteresian
- 2011-08-30Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-08-03Handbook of Adhesion Technology
- 2011-03-13Academic Resource Kit for NET Technology CD2 & CD3 - Technology Resources
- 2010-10-02Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology
- 2010-06-18[HF] Gas Installation Technology 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-22Adhesion and Adhesives Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2011-12-23Scientific Assessment of High-Power Free-Electron Laser Technology - Committee On A Scientific Assessment Of Free-Electron Laser Technology For Naval Applications
- 2008-12-06MOS (Metal Oxide Semiconductor) Physics and Technology
- 2014-08-13Recent Advances in Adhesion Science and Technology in Honor of Dr. Kash Mittal
- 2014-08-09Recent Advances in Adhesion Science and Technology in Honor of Dr. Kash Mittal
- 2014-06-27Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
- 2014-04-14Early engagement and new technologies: Opening up the laboratory (Philosophy of Engineering and Technology)
- 2014-04-09The Development of Propulsion Technology for U.S. Space-Launch Vehicles, 1926-1991 (Centennial of Flight Series, Book 17)
- 2014-04-03Functional Foods: Principles and Technology (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-14AFAR - March - April 2014
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.