Posted on 2010-09-30. By anonymous.
Wiley | 4416 pages | English | 2006, 6th edition | ISBN: 0471272876, 0471272884, 0471272892, 0471272906, 0471272914 | PDF | 10,5 + 10,5 + 8,5 + 11,5 MB
This authoritative four-volume reference spans the entire field of child development and has set the standard against which all other scholarly references are compared. Updated and revised to reflect the new developments in the field, the Sixth Edition is sure to be as successful as the previous editions.
Volume 1: Theoretical Models of Human Development, edited by Richard M. Lerner, Tufts University, explores a variety of theoretical approaches, including life-span/life-course theories, socio-culture theories, structural theories, object-relations theories, and diversity and development theories. New chapters cover phenomenology and ecological systems theory, positive youth development, and religious and spiritual development.
Volume 2: Cognition, Perception, and Language, edited by Deanna Kuhn, Columbia University, and Robert S. Siegler, Carnegie Mellon University, covers mechanisms of cognitive and perceptual development in language acquisition. It includes new chapters devoted to neural bases of cognition, motor development, grammar and langauge rules, information processing, and problem solving skills.
Volume 3: Social, Emotional, and Personality Development, edited by Nancy Eisenberg, Arizona State University, covers mechanisms of socialization and personality development, including parent/child relationships, peer relationships, emotional development, gender role acquisition, pro-social and anti-social development, motivation, achievement, social cognition, and moral reasoning, plus a new chapter on adolescent development.
Volume 4: Child Psychology in Practice, edited by K. Ann Renninger, Swarthmore College, and Irving E. Sigel, Educational Testing Service, covers child psychology in clinical and educational practice. New topics addressed include educational assessment and evaluation, character education, learning disabilities, mental retardation, media and popular culture, children's health and parenting.
- Ebooks list page : 7479
- 2011-07-04Handbook of Child Psychology, 6th Edition (4 Volume Set)
- 2014-05-14Fischer's Mastery of Surgery, 6th Edition (Two Volume Set)
- 2013-08-17Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (6th edition, 2-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2013-07-24Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (6th edition, 2-Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-04-28Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, 6th Edition (3 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2007-10-04Handbook of Toxicologic Pathology, 2nd edition (2-Volume Set)
- 2007-07-06Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults, 6th Edition (2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2007-06-07Burger's Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, 6th Edition (6 Volume Set)
- 2014-04-07Handbook of Child Psychology, Volume 3: Social, Emotional, and Personality Development (6th Edition)
- 2014-04-02Handbook of Child Psychology, Volume 2: Cognition, Perception, and Language (6th Edition)
- 2014-03-31Handbook of Child Psychology, Volume 4: Child Psychology in Practice (6th Edition)
- 2013-02-23Handbook of Child Psychology. Vol. 1: Theoretical Models of Human Development (6th Edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Abnormal Psychology (6th edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Exploring Social Psychology, 6th Edition
- 2016-12-20The Oxford Handbook of Music Psychology, 2 edition
- 2014-06-18An Introduction to the History of Psychology (6th edition)
- 2014-06-11An Introduction to the History of Psychology (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-06-09An Introduction to the History of Psychology (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-06-01Essentials of Abnormal Psychology (6th edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.