Posted on 2010-09-30, updated at 2012-05-12. By anonymous.
Wiley | 4416 pages | English | 2006, 6th edition | ISBN: 0471272876, 0471272884, 0471272892, 0471272906, 0471272914 | PDF | 10,5 + 10,5 + 8,5 + 11,5 MB
This authoritative four-volume reference spans the entire field of child development and has set the standard against which all other scholarly references are compared. Updated and revised to reflect the new developments in the field, the Sixth Edition is sure to be as successful as the previous editions.
Volume 1: Theoretical Models of Human Development, edited by Richard M. Lerner, Tufts University, explores a variety of theoretical approaches, including life-span/life-course theories, socio-culture theories, structural theories, object-relations theories, and diversity and development theories. New chapters cover phenomenology and ecological systems theory, positive youth development, and religious and spiritual development.
Volume 2: Cognition, Perception, and Language, edited by Deanna Kuhn, Columbia University, and Robert S. Siegler, Carnegie Mellon University, covers mechanisms of cognitive and perceptual development in language acquisition. It includes new chapters devoted to neural bases of cognition, motor development, grammar and langauge rules, information processing, and problem solving skills.
Volume 3: Social, Emotional, and Personality Development, edited by Nancy Eisenberg, Arizona State University, covers mechanisms of socialization and personality development, including parent/child relationships, peer relationships, emotional development, gender role acquisition, pro-social and anti-social development, motivation, achievement, social cognition, and moral reasoning, plus a new chapter on adolescent development.
Volume 4: Child Psychology in Practice, edited by K. Ann Renninger, Swarthmore College, and Irving E. Sigel, Educational Testing Service, covers child psychology in clinical and educational practice. New topics addressed include educational assessment and evaluation, character education, learning disabilities, mental retardation, media and popular culture, children's health and parenting.
- Ebooks list page : 7479
- 2011-07-04Handbook of Child Psychology, 6th Edition (4 Volume Set)
- 2011-11-20Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology
- 2012-05-07Encyclopedia of American Industries (2 Volume Set) by Lynn M. Pearce - Removed
- 2012-05-02Biology: Macmillan Science Library (4 Volume Set) by Richard Robinson - Removed
- 2012-03-31Encyclopedia of Controlled Drug Delivery, 2 Volume Set
- 2012-03-27The Gale Encyclopedia of Neurological Disorders (2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2012-01-05Osteoporosis, Two-Volume Set
- 2010-08-01Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine - 2-Volume Set, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2013-12-23Eric J. Mash, David A. Wolfe, Abnormal Child Psychology, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2013-12-23Information Security Management Handbook, 6th Edition, Volume 2
- 2013-12-18Abnormal Child Psychology (4th edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-11-07Industrial/Organizational Psychology (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-07-16Information Security Management Handbook, 6th Edition, Volume 2
- 2013-04-05DOWNLOAD Abnormal Child Psychology 5th Edition by Eric J Mash - Removed
- 2013-03-11Handbook of Clinical Psychology Competencies (3 Volume Set)
- 2013-02-28Exploring Social Psychology (6th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-02-15Social Psychology (6th edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-01-29Foundations of Physiological Psychology, 6th Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-13Child Neurology (6th edition) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.