Posted on 2010-08-04, updated at 2012-12-06. By anonymous.
Academic Press (April 15, 2009) | English | 0123736129 | 269 pages | PDF | 1.83 MB
The Handbook of Crime Correlates gathers over 200 years of worldwide academic research into criminal behavior and consolidates those findings into 400+ tables to tell at a glance the definitive association of those variables to criminal behavior.
* How pervasive is homicide worldwide and are homicide rates going up or down?
* Is there a relationship between conduct disorder in children and adult criminal behavior?
* Does drug addiction primarily precede or postdate criminal behavior?
* To what extent do men and women differ in perpetration of specific crime categories?
The Handbook of Crime Correlates offers a window into answering these questions by summarizing what the majority findings indicate, and providing the specific references in each case.
Findings are broken down by world region, by type of crime, and by whether the variable in question has a positive, negative, or insignificant association to criminal behavior.
Criminal behavior is broken down into separate offending categories of violent crime, property crime, drug offenses, sex offenses, delinquency, general and adult offenses, and recidivism.
Accompanying each table is a description of what each table indicates in terms of the positive or negative association of specific variables with specific types of crime by region.
This book should serve as a critical resource for criminal justice personnel and academics in the social and life sciences interested in criminal behavior.
In no other place is such a wealth of academic research on criminal behavior consolidated, clearly indicating how a multitude of variables, from gender and religion to seafood consumption and season, relate to criminal behavior.
. Contains over 400 tables of variables studied in relation to criminal behavior
. Consolidates 200 years of academic research on criminal behavior
. Positions findings by world region for easy comparison
. Breaks down criminal behavior by 9 offending categories
_ No Mirrors _
Thank you :)
- Ebooks list page : 6802
- 2014-03-14AFAR - March - April 2014
- 2013-12-20PhytoPraxis, Auflage 5
- 2013-12-19Mr. Peabody & Sherman 002 (2013) (2 covers) (digital-Empire)
- 2013-12-02SOA Governance in Action - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Head First Physics - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02John Moore Type Foundry Tepuy Commercial Font-FONT
- 2013-12-02Adobe After Effects CC 126.96.36.199
- 2013-12-01Moby-Dick in Pictures One Drawing for Every Page (EPUB) - Removed
- 2013-12-01Nutrition in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease
- 2013-12-01Digital Labour and Karl Marx - Removed
- 2013-12-01A film about Jimi Hendrix 2005 [1 avi]
- 2013-11-30Top Gear- The Perfect Road Trip (2013) BluRay 1080p AC3 x264 - Ozlem
- 2013-11-29Nonlinear Structural Mechanics: Theory, Dynamical Phenomena and Modeling [Repost]
- 2013-11-29StudioLine Web 188.8.131.52
- 2013-11-29James Patterson - Jack Morgan Series Books 5 and 6
- 2013-11-28Shane Filan - You and Me (Deluxe Version) (2013) 320 - Lossless
- 2013-11-27Canada (Modern World Nations) (repost)
- 2013-11-25Universal Viewer Pro 184.108.40.206 Portable
- 2013-10-08Design, Modeling and Testing of Data Converters
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.