Posted on 2011-09-01. By anonymous.
Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
Attila Vértes, Frank Rösch, Rezso György Lovas, Sándor Nagy, Zoltán Klencsár | Springer | 2010 | 3090 | English | PDF
This revised and extended 6 volume handbook set is the most comprehensive and voluminous reference work of its kind in the field of nuclear chemistry. The Handbook set covers all of the chemical aspects of nuclear science starting from the physical basics and including such diverse areas as the chemistry of transactinides and exotic atoms as well as radioactive waste management and radiopharmaceutical chemistry relevant to nuclear medicine. The nuclear methods of the investigation of chemical structure also receive ample space and attention.
The international team of authors consists of scores of world-renowned experts - nuclear chemists, radiopharmaceutical chemists and physicists - from Europe, USA, and Asia. The Handbook set is an invaluable reference for nuclear scientists, biologists, chemists, physicists, physicians practicing nuclear medicine, graduate students and teachers - virtually all who are involved in the chemical and radiopharmaceutical aspects of nuclear science.
The Handbook set also provides further reading via the rich selection of references.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 13262
- 2012-10-26Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry (repost)
- 2011-12-31Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry: Vol. 1: Basics of Nuclear Science; Vol. 2: Elements and Isotopes: Formation, Transformation, Distribution; Vol. 3: ... Nuclear Energy Production and Safety Issues.
- 2011-12-28Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
- 2011-12-06Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
- 2011-11-29Multi Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
- 2011-09-12Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry, 2 edition
- 2011-09-02Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry
- 2014-02-06Kent and Riegel's Handbook of Industrial Chemistry and Biotechnology, Volume I
- 2014-02-02Handbook of Green Chemistry: Green Catalysis, Homogeneous Catalysis: Homogeneous Catalysis v. 1 - Removed
- 2014-02-02Handbook of Green Chemistry, Green Solvents. Volume 5: Reactions in Water [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-01-26Handbook of Green Chemistry. Green Solvents. Volume 6: Ionic Liquids [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-01-05Handbook of Nuclear Cardiology: Cardiac SPECT and Cardiac PET
- 2013-12-25Oil Pollution in the Baltic Sea (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2013-12-24RADIOCHEMISTRY AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY, 4TH EDITION-ELSEVIER pdf-ke
- 2013-10-05Risk-Informed Management of European River Basins (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2013-09-02Climate Change and Water Resources (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2013-08-14Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry, Third Edition (repost)
- 2013-08-04Handbook of Industrial Chemistry and Biotechnology, 12th edition (Repost)
- 2013-07-26Handbook of Industrial Chemistry and Biotechnology, 12th edition
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.