Author: Charles K. Poole, Horacio A. Farach, Richard J. Creswick
Publisher: Academic Press
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
Handbook of Superconductivity
Charles K. Poole, Horacio A. Farach, Richard J. Creswick | Academic Press | 1999-10-14 | 693 pages | English | PDF
The field of superconductivity has tremendous potential for growth and further development in industrial applications. The subject continues to occupy physicists, chemists, and engineers interested in both the phenomena itself and possible financially viable industrial devices utilizing the physical concepts. For the past five years, within the publications of the American Physical Society, for example, 40%-60% of all articles submitted to major journals in the area of Solid State Physics have been on the subject of superconductivity, including the newer, extremely important subfield of high temperature superconductivity (high Tc).
The present volume is the first handbook to address this field. It covers both "classic" superconductivity-related topics and high Tc. Numerous properties, including thermal, electrical, magnetic, mechanical, phase diagrams, and spectroscopic crystallographic structures are presented for many types of superconductors. Critical fields, critical currents, coherence lengths, penetration depths, and transition temperatures are tabulated.
* First handbook on Superconductivity
* Coherence lengths and depths are tabulated
* Crystallographic structures of over 100 superconductor types
* Main results of several theories are submitted
* Phase diagrams for synthesizing new
superconductors are included
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 15255
- 2011-10-09[share_ebook] Handbook of Superconductivity
- 2011-10-07[share_ebook] Handbook of Superconductivity
- 2011-09-26[share_ebook] Handbook of Superconductivity
- 2011-11-04[share_ebook] Handbook Erection and Maintenance Instructions T-6, -6A, 6B
- 2011-10-19[share_ebook] Handbook Flight Operating Instructions USAF Series H-5A, D and E Navy Model HO2S-1 Helicopters
- 2012-03-29[share_ebook] Handbook of Anthropometry: Physical Measures of Human Form in Health and Disease
- 2012-03-02[share_ebook] Handbook of Anthropometry: Physical Measures of Human Form in Health and Disease
- 2012-02-28[share_ebook] Handbook of Anthropometry: Physical Measures of Human Form in Health and Disease
- 2012-02-28[share_ebook] Handbook of Knots - Expanded Edition
- 2012-02-28[share_ebook] Handbook of Mathematical Methods in Imaging
- 2012-02-26[share_ebook] Handbook of Early Pregnancy Care - George Condous
- 2012-02-25[share_ebook] Handbook of Adhesives and Sealants, Volume 1: Basic Concepts and High Tech Bonding - Phillipe Cognard
- 2012-02-24[share_ebook] Handbook of Drug Interactions: A Clinical and Forensic Guide - Ashraf Mozayani
- 2012-02-24[share_ebook] Handbook of Modal Logic, Volume 3 - Frank Wolter
- 2012-02-24[share_ebook] Handbook of Research on Digital Media and Advertising: User Generated Content Consumption (1 volume) - Matthew S. Eastin
- 2012-02-23[share_ebook] Handbook of Formal Languages: Volume 2. Linear Modeling: Background and Application - K.d Stroyn
- 2012-02-23[share_ebook] Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Five-Volume Set - Hari Singh Nalwa
- 2012-02-22[share_ebook] Handbook of Mathematics
- 2012-02-22[share_ebook] Handbook of Forensic Drug Analysis - Fred Smith
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.