Author: Charles K. Poole, Horacio A. Farach, Richard J. Creswick
Publisher: Academic Press
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
Handbook of Superconductivity
Charles K. Poole, Horacio A. Farach, Richard J. Creswick | Academic Press | 1999-10-14 | 693 pages | English | PDF
The field of superconductivity has tremendous potential for growth and further development in industrial applications. The subject continues to occupy physicists, chemists, and engineers interested in both the phenomena itself and possible financially viable industrial devices utilizing the physical concepts. For the past five years, within the publications of the American Physical Society, for example, 40%-60% of all articles submitted to major journals in the area of Solid State Physics have been on the subject of superconductivity, including the newer, extremely important subfield of high temperature superconductivity (high Tc).
The present volume is the first handbook to address this field. It covers both "classic" superconductivity-related topics and high Tc. Numerous properties, including thermal, electrical, magnetic, mechanical, phase diagrams, and spectroscopic crystallographic structures are presented for many types of superconductors. Critical fields, critical currents, coherence lengths, penetration depths, and transition temperatures are tabulated.
* First handbook on Superconductivity
* Coherence lengths and depths are tabulated
* Crystallographic structures of over 100 superconductor types
* Main results of several theories are submitted
* Phase diagrams for synthesizing new
superconductors are included
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.