Posted on 2007-09-16. By anonymous.
Publisher: Saunders | Pages: 1434 | 2005-08-26 | ISBN: 0721601324 | HTML | 40.79 MB
Comprehensive, clinical, and international in scope, the revised and updated 3rd Edition of this popular text examines the full range of challenges in general obstetrics, medical complications of pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis and fetal disease, and management of labor and delivery. World-recognized authorities employ an evidence-based management approach throughout and explore a series of options to help clinicians select the most appropriate treatment for each patient. Plus, clearly designed boxes summarize management options for each condition, saving readers time and putting a wealth of expert guidance at their fingertips.
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...
- Ebooks list page : 1281
- 2014-01-05High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options - Expert Consult (repost)
- 2012-01-24High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 4e (High Risk Pregnancy (James)) free ebook download
- 2007-12-11High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options
- 2007-09-18High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options
- 2013-08-04Queenan's Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2011-08-07OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
- 2011-06-13Anesthetic and Obstetric Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- 2014-08-25Management of the Patient at High Risk for Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2013-10-21Management of the Patient at High Risk for Breast Cancer
- 2011-10-17The Real Options Solution: Finding Total Value in a High-Risk World
- 2011-02-08The Real Options Solution: Finding Total Value in a High-Risk World (repost)
- 2009-03-14The Real Options Solution: Finding Total Value in a High-Risk World
- 2009-02-04The Real Options Solution: Finding Total Value in a High-Risk World
- 2008-12-06Comprehensive Management of High Risk Cardiovascular Patients
- 2014-11-14Encyclopedia of Schizophrenia: Focus on Management Options
- 2014-11-13Anesthesia for the High-Risk Patient (2nd edition)
- 2014-11-10Mastering High-Risk Decision Making By Charles Faulkner
- 2014-11-10Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics
- 2014-10-26Risk-Informed Management of European River Basins
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.