Posted on 2009-03-17, updated at 2014-04-21. By anonymous.
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1466513764 | ISBN-13: 9781466513761 | 801 pages | PDF | 76,8 MB
Inspired by a new revival of worldwide interest in extra-high-voltage (EHV) and ultra-high-voltage (UHV) transmission, High Voltage Engineering merges the latest research with the extensive experience of the best in the field to deliver a comprehensive treatment of electrical insulation systems for the next generation of utility engineers and electric power professionals.
The book offers extensive coverage of the physical basis of high-voltage engineering, from insulation stress and strength to lightning attachment and protection and beyond.
Presenting information critical to the design, selection, testing, maintenance, and operation of a myriad of high-voltage power equipment, this must-have text:
•Discusses power system overvoltages, electric field calculation, and statistical analysis of ionization and breakdown phenomena essential for proper planning and interpretation of high-voltage tests
•Considers the breakdown of gases (SF6), liquids (insulating oil), solids, and composite materials, as well as the breakdown characteristics of long air gaps
•Describes insulation systems currently used in high-voltage engineering, including air insulation and insulators in overhead power transmission lines, gas-insulated substation (GIS) and cables, oil-paper insulation in power transformers, paper-oil insulation in high-voltage cables, and polymer insulation in cables
•Examines contemporary practices in insulation coordination in association with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) definition and the latest standards
•Explores high-voltage testing and measuring techniques, from generation of test voltages to digital measuring methods
With an emphasis on handling practical situations encountered in the operation of high-voltage power equipment, High Voltage Engineering provides readers with a detailed, real-world understanding of electrical insulation systems, including the various factors affecting—and the actual means of evaluating—insulation performance and their application in the establishment of technical specifications.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...High Voltage Engineering
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "High Voltage Engineering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2508
- 2008-05-28[request]High Voltage Engineering and Testing
- 2014-04-15Advances in High Voltage Engineering (repost)
- 2013-11-28High Voltage Engineering and Testing, 3rd edition
- 2013-06-18High Voltage Engineering (repost) - Removed
- 2013-04-25High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals - John Kuffel (2nd ed )
- 2012-09-27High Voltage Engineering - Removed
- 2012-01-21High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals, Second Edition
- 2012-01-21High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2011-09-14High Voltage Engineering
- 2011-07-08High Voltage Engineering
- 2011-05-30High Voltage Engineering by M.S.Naidu - Removed
- 2010-12-21«High Voltage Engineering» (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-10-25High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals, Second Edition (repost)
- 2010-09-14High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2010-08-13High Voltage Engineering, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2010-04-08High Voltage Engineering & Testing (IEE Power & Energy Series, 32)
- 2010-03-12High Voltage Engineering & Testing (IEE Power & Energy Series, 32)
- 2010-03-01Advances in High Voltage Engineering - Removed
- 2009-09-26High-Voltage Engineering: Theory and Practice, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.