Posted on 2008-12-26. By anonymous.
352 pages | Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (June 30, 2008) | ISBN-10: 1405163585 | PDF | 1,2 Mb
This book provides an introduction to highway engineering for students on degree and diploma courses in civil engineering. It moves in a logical sequence from the planning and economic justification for a highway, through the geometric design and traffic analysis of highway links and intersections, to the design and maintenance of both flexible and rigid pavements.
Existing texts have tended to concentrate purely on highway planning and analysis, or on pavement design and maintenance aspects of highway engineering. As a result, the standard has tended to be too advanced for students studying the subject for the first time. This textbook covers the basic ground in both areas. It features worked examples and case studies as an aid to understanding individual topics and aims to provide the student with a solid, practically based foundation for the topic of highway engineering, thus providing a gateway to the more advanced and specialised texts.
- 2009-06-10Highway Engineering
- Ebooks list page : 2127
- 2011-11-23Traffic & Highway Engineering
- 2011-08-15Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4 edition - Removed
- 2015-06-16Off Highway Engineering - June 2015
- 2015-06-15Off Highway Engineering - June 2015
- 2015-06-12Off Highway Engineering - June 2015
- 2015-05-17The Handbook of Highway Engineering
- 2015-05-15Off Highway Engineering - April 2015
- 2015-04-30Off Highway Engineering - April 2015
- 2015-04-17The Handbook of Highway Engineering (repost)
- 2015-04-15Off Highway Engineering - April 2015
- 2015-01-21Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4th Edition - Nicholas J. Garber
- 2015-01-05Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4th Edition - Nicholas J. Garber
- 2014-10-16Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4th Edition (repost)
- 2014-09-04Highway Engineering Handbook (3rd edition)
- 2013-03-15Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4th Edition
- 2013-02-12Traffic & Highway Engineering, 4th Edition (Repost)
- 2012-12-02traffic & highway engineering 4e nicholas j. garber, lester a. hoel solutions manual - Removed
- 2012-12-02Traffic & highway engineering 4e nicholas j. Garber, lester a. Hoel solutions manual - Removed
- 2012-12-02Traffic and highway engineering 3e nicholas j. Garber, lester a. Hoel solutions manual - Removed
- 2012-12-02principles of highway engineering and traffic analysis 4e mannering washburn kilareski solutions manual - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.