Posted on 2007-07-02. By anonymous.
Kenneth M Hoffman, Ray Kunze, "Linear Algebra"
Prentice Hall | ISBN 0135367972 | 2nd Edn (1971) | 407 Pages
PDF - 17.1 MB/ 20.5 MB un/compressed || DJVU - 4.5 MB
This introduction to linear algebra features intuitive introductions and examples to motivate important ideas and to illustrate the use of results of theorems.
Both the DjVu and PDF versions have been uploaded. The DjVu is smaller in size, but not searchable (at least, not with the standard DjVu Viewer).
Download PDF - Rapidshare
Download DjVu - Rapidshare ID126121 126121
- Ebooks list page : 980
- 2007-07-06Hoffman, Kunze - Linear Algebra
- 2010-01-03Linear Algebra Hoffman Kunze - Removed
- 2012-01-02Linear Algebra Second Edition by Serge A. Lang
- 2014-08-26Calculus, Vol 1: One-Variable Calculus, with an Introduction to Linear Algebra - Tom Apostol
- 2014-08-18Linear Algebra Done Right (2nd edition)
- 2014-08-17Applied Linear Algebra and Matrix Analysis [Repost]
- 2014-08-16Linear Algebra via Exterior Products
- 2014-08-15Interval Linear Algebra
- 2014-08-12A Second Course in Linear Algebra
- 2014-08-11Linear Algebra: An Introduction with Concurrent Examples
- 2014-08-10A Second Course in Linear Algebra
- 2014-08-10Math Tutor DVD - Linear Algebra Volume 1
- 2014-08-10Math Tutor DVD - Linear Algebra Volume 2
- 2014-08-09Linear Algebra: An Introduction with Concurrent Examples
- 2014-08-09Linear Algebra and Its Applications (repost)
- 2014-08-07Linear Algebra via Exterior Products
- 2014-07-30Meromorphic Functions and Linear Algebra (repost)
- 2014-07-30Advanced Topics in Linear Algebra: Weaving Matrix Problems through the Weyr Form
- 2014-07-29Math Tutor - The Linear Algebra Tutor Vol 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.