Download Babylon Translation Software for Free!
Posted on 2012-03-04, updated at 2012-11-13, by donandy2005.
Home Designer Pro 2012by Chief Architect
- Professional home-design software for the serious DIY home enthusiast
- Tools for home design, remodeling, interior design, decks, landscaping, and cost estimation
- Create accurately scaled floor plans and elevations that automatically generate 3D models in minutes
- 5,000+ viewable sample plans for design inspiration; choose from 3,600+ plants with Plant Chooser
- Get started quickly with easy how-to videos that offer step-by-step instructions
Professional Home Design, Interior Design & Landscape Software
Home Designer Pro makes it easy to design and visualize your ideas on your next home or remodeling project with over 8,000 powerful integrated tools. Use the automated building tools to assist you in your design process. The tools have commonly accepted defaults for most building practices to help you in your home design projects. Create accurately scaled floor plans that automatically generate 3D models in minutes.
– Create the Virtual Look and Feel Before You Build!
3D Home Design Software by Chief Architect
- Over 5,000 Sample Plans for design inspiration
- Choose from built-in style templates or create your own custom home design, or use the House Wizard™
- Powerful building tools like automatic roof generation, dormers, stairs, framing and foundations
- Artistic rendering techniques for Watercolor, Glass House™ and Technical Illustration
- Advanced 3D camera tools like Glass House™, Doll House™, Framing, Elevation and Cross-Sections
Get Started Quickly & Easily
- The Quick Startup Options Guide will help you begin with "How-To" tutorials based on your type of project
- Use the House Wizard™ for quick and easy layout of your rooms
- Select from the pre-designed Home Design and Landscaping Style Templates complete with colors, cabinets, decks and more
- The online help system provides detail information on all types of building projects
- Includes over 90 easy "step-by-step" tutorial videos that will quickly get you started on your next home design project
3D Home Design Tools
- Design in 2D and 3D. 3D Views are automatic with a point-and-click of the camera tool.
- Glass House™ View provides a full translucent view of your design. Choose other Artistic rendering techniques for Watercolor and Technical Illustration views.
- Doll House™ View, a 3D overview without the roof, is an effective tool for space planning of furniture placement and traffic flow
- Create a Virtual Tour – draw your record line to Automatically Generate; or record your camera movements
- Visualize your home with day and night views
- Assemble a scale model of your home design with Model Maker™
- Generate shadows from the sun for realistic 3D views
- Point-and-click to remove wall surfaces, or use 3D Cross-Section Elevation Slider™ to quickly create a 3D slice of your desired view
Automated & Manual Building Tools
- Design roofs and walls in 3D
- Automatic & Manual Roof tools - hip, gable, gullwing, salt box, shed or manually design a custom roof
- Use the Automatic Dormer tool to quickly place dormers – shed, gable, eyebrow and barrel
- Automatic Structural Dormers
- Unblock and manually edit Automatic Dormers
- Create any custom roof or ceiling plan with the Roof Design Tools. Edit and create roof planes to create a roof of any pitch and shape. Start with an automatic roof and then add custom details, or create the entire roof manually.
- Automatic framing tools
- Manual framing tools for fully editable framing, including joists, rafters, trusses, posts and beams. Choose structural or engineered lumber
- Choose from several built-in wall styles with individual wall layers or define your own wall style
- Ability to read and edit files by Chief Arhitect Full Professional Software
- ICC Residential Design Checklist will allow you to check your plan against national building codes
Kitchen & Bath Design
- Design the kitchen of your dreams – move walls, create new cabinets, add appliances – Design your perfect workspace!
- Create virtually any cabinet style with the Cabinet Designer tools and use the Material Painter to change the wood-style and colors
- Create custom cabinets in minutes by choosing your own colors, countertops, door styles, backsplash, counter edge, crown molding, base molding and hardware
- Plan the new layout of your bathroom with custom cabinets, sinks, showers and garden tubs
- Choose from a Library of fixtures and appliances and place inside or adjacent to cabinets
- Smart cabinet objects know how to bump, merge countertops, and create fillers automatically
- Create custom shaped countertops
- Choose from thousands of appliances, sinks, fixtures and kitchen islands
- Elevation camera tools for details and technical views
- Give your home the exact look and feel you desire – visualize new styles, colors, wall coverings, flooring, and other materials
- Plan your space with 3D models, virtual tours, and advanced design tools. It's easy to make your design ideas come to life
- Choose from a variety of latest interior items – including cabinets, chairs, tables, sofas, fabrics, and accessories. Resize, change colors and materials to meet your exact needs
- Import your own symbols from 3D file types including SKP, DXF, OBJ and 3DS
- Choose Pre-arranged furniture groupings that are already assembled to help quickly layout rooms kitchens, bedrooms, offices, and kid’s rooms
- Choose from thousands of colors and textures or create your own materials using a digital photograph
- Material Painter® allows you to change the color and material of any object in your design – cabinets, countertops, walls, and flooring. Choose one of name-brand colors from Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore or Behr and apply as a stain or solid color
- Smart Design Objects, Drag-and-drop from thousands of design objects in the built-in Library organized by category
- Design for your lifestyle and personality – change colors, add lighting and choose furniture to accent your new room
Decks & Landscaping
- Get started quickly with templates for landscapes, decks, patios, and pools
- Design straight, curved, single level, multi-level, or stepped decks
- Control the orientation and size of deck planking, gap, width, overhang, direction, and border planks
- Automatic deck framing provides the structural components and foundation supports
- Estimate Costs, such as deck posts, planking, framing and concrete
- Generate cut and buy lists for your decking projects
- Deck foundations automatically generate to match sloped lots
- Plant Encyclopedia to learn more about the plants in your designs
- Choose from over 3,600 plants with the Plant Chooser™
- Plant Hardiness Zone reference maps
- See what your plants will look like in 0 – 20 years
- Pathways – Use the Pathway tool to design curb-appealing landscaping using stone, pavers, or sidewalks – line with trees, shrubs, flowers and more
Site Planning & Estimating
- Use Automatic Build Terrain and Terrain Perimeter tools to create flat, irregular shaped, or sloped lots – use a GPS to import or enter elevation data
- Create plot and perimeter plans; automatically generate a 3D model of your actual terrain
- Export Material List to spreadsheet programs including Microsoft® Excel
- Save snapshot Material Lists for different stages of the project
- Add detail to each individual component in the material list for a comprehensive cost estimate breakdown
- Master Materials List allows you to store and manage commonly used material prices
- Sprinkler Designer™ tools to easily layout sprinkler zones
- Fences and Driveways – With the Fencing tools you can choose a variety of fencing styles and custom gates. You will also find driveway, sidewalk and curbing tools
- Hill and Valley tools make it easy to add gardens, beds and slopes that automatically appear in 3D views. Choose from landscaping style templates or create your own.
- Define Terrain Elevation lines, Elevation Regions and Terrain Breaks
- Powerful CAD tools to detail cross-section views with insulation, cross-boxes and more
- Advanced CAD editing tools such as replicate, line weights, point-to-point move, custom patterns and more (Compatible with AutoCAD® patterns)
- CAD-to-Walls™ allows you to convert CAD lines from DXF file format to walls
- Layers can be used to separate key building components such as electrical or framing. Display or hide features of your design, set colors, lock layers and use reference layers for precise editing.
- Create Back-Clipped Cross Section/Elevation Views to limit your view to relevant details for precise plan editing
- Customize construction methods for walls, floors, ceilings and foundations. Identify the exact placement of framing components, specify wall layers, floor structure platform height, mudsills and more.
- Advanced stair and ramp tools allow control of shape, starter treads, flaring, tread width and more
- Create pony walls and edit wall shape or create a stepped foundation in cross-section view
- Multiple-select editing. For example, select all your cabinets and change them all with one command.
- Use callouts to reference between details, plans and cross-sections in a blueprint layout
- Create blueprint layouts (up to Architectural C drawings 18" x 24") with 3D, CAD, Cross-Section/Elevation and Plan Views
- Rotate and Flip Plan
- Advanced dimensioning tools include angular, end-to-end and interior dimensions
- Fully editable dimension lines and configurable dimension editing allow you to change where dimensions locate walls, windows, doors and other objects
Just download the files, extract, and burn the included ISO files.
[Directly Download] Home Designer Pro 2012 by Chief Architect (the full version) download!
Free Download "Home Designer Pro 2012 by Chief Architect (the full version) download" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Home Designer Pro 2012 by Chief Architect (the full version) download
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Home Designer Pro 2012 by Chief Architect (the full version) download" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Home Designer Pro 2012 by Chief Architect (the full version) download" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.