Posted on 2009-05-16. By anonymous.
Jossey Bass | 2009 | ISBN: 0470345233 | 208 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
Dave Hitz likes to solve fun problems. He didn’t set out to be a Silicon Valley icon, a business visionary, or even a billionaire. But he became all three. It turns out that business is a mosaic of interesting puzzles like managing risk, developing and reversing strategies, and looking into the future by deconstructing the past.
As a founder of NetApp, a data storage firm that began as an idea scribbled on a placemat and now takes in $4 billion a year, Hitz has seen his company go through every major cycle in business—from the Jack–of–All–Trades mentality of a start–up, through the tumultuous period of the IPO and the dot–com bust, and finally to a mature enterprise company. NetApp is one of the fastest–growing computer companies ever, and for six years in a row it has been on Fortune magazine’s list of Best Companies to Work For. Not bad for a high school dropout who began his business career selling his blood for money and typing the names of diseases onto index cards.
With colorful examples and anecdotes, How to Castrate a Bull is a story for everyone interested in understanding business, the reasons why companies succeed and fail, and how powerful lessons often come from strange and unexpected places.
Dave Hitz co–founded NetApp in 1992 with James Lau and Michael Malcolm. He served as a programmer, marketing evangelist, technical architect, and vice president of engineering. Presently, he is responsible for future strategy and direction for the company. Before his career in Silicon Valley, Dave worked as a cowboy, where he got valuable management experience by herding, branding, and castrating cattle.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...How to Castrate a Bull: Unexpected Lessons on Risk, Growth, and Success in Business
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "How to Castrate a Bull: Unexpected Lessons on Risk, Growth, and Success in Business" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2817
- 2012-08-20Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment [Repost]
- 2012-01-21[share_ebook] Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment - David Gordon
- 2012-01-08[share_ebook] Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment - David Gordon
- 2012-01-02Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment (repost)
- 2011-09-01[share_ebook] Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy by Mitsuhiko Iyoda
- 2011-08-31Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy by Mitsuhiko Iyoda (Repost)
- 2010-09-09Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy
- 2009-10-15One Foot Out the Door: How to Combat the Psychological Recession That's Alienating Employees and Hurting American Business
- 2008-12-05Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment
- 2012-12-05The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed (Audiobook) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-05-12The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed
- 2013-12-30Behind the Executive Door: Unexpected Lessons for Managing Your Boss and Career (repost)
- 2013-08-05Knowledge-Driven Work: Unexpected Lessons from Japanese and United States Work Practices (repost)
- 2013-05-11Timing The Market: How to Profit in Bull and Bear Markets with Technical Analysts (Repost)
- 2013-02-23Business Lessons from the Edge: Learn How Extreme Athletes Use Intelligent Risk Taking to Succeed in Business (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-06Losing My Religion: How I Lost My Faith Reporting on Religion in America and Found Unexpected Peace
- 2012-12-19Fit2Fat2Fit: The Unexpected Lessons from Gaining and Losing 75 lbs on Purpose (Repost)
- 2012-11-23The Wisdom of Failure: How to Learn the Tough Leadership Lessons Without Paying the Price
- 2012-11-08Fit2Fat2Fit: The Unexpected Lessons from Gaining and Losing 75 lbs on Purpose (Audiobook)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.