Author: G. Polya
Posted on 2007-06-21, updated at 2010-11-01. By anonymous.
- Author: G. Polya
E. T. Bell Mathematical Monthly : Every prospective teacher should read it. In particular, graduate students will find it invaluable. The traditional mathematics professor who reads a paper before one of the Mathematical Societies might also learn something from the book: 'He writes a, he says b, he means c; but it should be d.'
Herman Weyl Mathematical Review : [This] elementary textbook on heuristic reasoning, shows anew how keen its author is on questions of method and the formulation of methodological principles. Exposition and illustrative material are of a disarmingly elementary character, but very carefully thought out and selected.
Scientific Monthly : I recommend it highly to any person who is seriously interested in finding out methods of solving problems, and who does not object to being entertained while he does it.
A. C. Schaeffer American Journal of Psychology : Any young person seeking a career in the sciences would do well to ponder this important contribution to the teacher's art.
Any young person seeking a career in the sciences would do well to ponder this important contribution to the teacher's art.
- Ebooks list page : 803
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Seven Puzzles of Thought: And How to Solve Them: An Originalist Theory of Concepts
- 2016-10-25How To Solve Problems and Make Brilliant Decisions
- 2016-09-12How To Solve Painting Problems (updated 2016)
- 2016-08-02How To Solve Painting Problems (updated 2016)
- 2016-07-16How To Solve Painting Problems (updated 2016)
- 2014-05-29How to Solve Mathematical Problems
- 2014-04-25How to Solve It: A New Aspect of Mathematical Method (Repost)
- 2014-04-24Seven Puzzles of Thought: And How to Solve Them: An Originalist Theory of Concepts
- 2014-04-16How to Solve It: Modern Heuristics (Repost)
- 2014-04-04How to Solve Word Problems in Algebra
- 2014-03-22How to Solve Word Problems in Algebra (Repost)
- 2014-03-17Cryptic Crosswords & How to Solve Them (repost)
- 2014-01-25Functional Equations and How to Solve Them [Repost]
- 2013-09-30101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them
- 2013-08-02101 Boardroom Problems and How to Solve Them
- 2013-05-21Famous Problems of Geometry and How to Solve Them
- 2013-05-14Famous Problems of Geometry and How to Solve Them
- 2013-05-09McGraw-Hill - How to Solve Word Problems in Calculus 
- 2013-04-22101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them: Practical Advice for Handling Real-World Project Challenges (repost)
- 2013-04-22DOWNLOAD How To Solve It: A New Aspect of Mathematical Method 2009 by George Polya - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.