Posted on 2011-08-27. By anonymous.
M,.g-H | 2010 | ISBN: 0073377988 | 588 pages | PDF | 76,1 MB
This market leading human biology text emphasizes the relationships of humans to other living things. Human Biology remains user friendly; relevancy and pedagogy are among its strengths. In this edition, as in previous editions, each chapter presents the topic clearly and distinctly so that students will feel capable of achieving an adult level of understanding. Detailed, high-level scientific data and terminology are not included because Dr. Mader believes that true knowledge consists of working concepts rather than technical facility.
- Ebooks list page : 13151
- 2014-10-03Human Biology, 11th Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-01[share_ebook] Human Biology, 11th Edition
- 2011-09-03Human Biology, 11th Edition by Sylvia S. Mader
- 2011-08-30[share_ebook] Human Biology, 11th Edition
- 2015-12-10The Cultural Landscape An Introduction to Human Geography (11th Edition) 0321831586 testbank and solution manual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.