Posted on 2011-01-21. By anonymous.
by John David Anderson
- Hardcover: 690 pages
- Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill College (December 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070016712
- ISBN-13: 978-0070016712
- 8 MB , djvu
"John Anderson's books are consistently well written. It's an excellent book I'll keep for years to come."
Written by best-selling author, John D. Anderson, Jr., this book covers the subject of sustained hypersonic flight, the technology behind the Space Shuttle and other high speed flight vehicles. Anderson's book offers timely and up-to-date information on hypersonic flow-an area that has grown explosively in the last decade.
About the Author:
Dr. John Anderson, Jr. received his Ph.D. in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering in 1966 from the Ohio State University. Dr. Anderson served as professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Maryland where he became the Glenn L. Martin Distinguished Professor for Education in Aerospace Engineering. He is an Honorary Fellow of AIAA and a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society. Among his numerous accomplishments, he was awarded the AIAA Pendray Aerospace Literature Award "for writing textbooks in aerospace engineering which have received worldwide acclaim." In 1999 he retired from the University of Maryland and was appointed Professor Emeritus. He is currently the Curator for Aerodynamics at the National Air and Space Museum.
Here's what the reviewers are saying:
"John Anderson's books are consistently well written. It's an excellent book I'll keep for years to come." - Donald Tufts, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Table of Contents:
* Some Preliminary Thoughts
* Part I: Inviscid Hypersonic Flow
* Hypersonic Shock and Expansion-Wave Relations
* Local Surface Inclination Methods
* Hypersonic Inviscid Flowfields: Approximate Methods
* Hypersonic Inviscid Flowfields: Exact Methods
* Part II: Viscous Hypersonic Flow
* Viscous Flow: Basic Aspects, Boundary Layer Results, and Aerodynamic Heating
* Hypersonic Viscous Interactions
* Computational Fluid Dynamic Solutions of Hypersonic Viscous Flows
* Part III: High-Temperature Gas Dynamics
* High-Temperature Gas Dynamics: Some Introductory Considerations
* Some Aspects of the Thermodynamics of Chemically Reacting Gases (Classical Physical Chemistry)
* Elements of Statistical Thermodynamics
* Elements of Kinetic Theory
* Chemical Vibrational Nonequilibrium
* Inviscid High-Temperature Equilibrium Flows
* Inviscid High-Temperature Nonequilibrium Flows
* Kinetic Theory Revisited: Transport Properties in High-Temperature Gases
* Viscous High-Temperature Flows
* Introduction to Radiative Gas Dynamics
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Hypersonic and High Temperature Gas Dynamics
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Hypersonic and High Temperature Gas Dynamics" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 9930
- 2013-11-20Hypersonic and High Temperature Gas Dynamics (repost)
- 2011-05-18Precursor-Derived Ceramics: Synthesis, Structure and High-Temperature Mechanical Properties
- 2011-01-19Physics of shock waves and high-temperature hydrodynamic phenomena Vol.2
- 2011-01-19Physics of shock waves and high-temperature hydrodynamic phenomena Vol.1
- 2009-03-30Precursor-Derived Ceramics: Synthesis, Structure and High-Temperature Mechanical Properties
- 2013-12-12High Temperature Plasmas: Theory and Mathematical Tools for Laser and Fusion Plasmas [Repost]
- 2013-08-05High Temperature Plasmas: Theory and Mathematical Tools for Laser and Fusion Plasmas
- 2013-08-03High Temperature Experiments in Chemistry and Materials Science - Removed
- 2013-06-18Wei Gao, Developments in High Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials (Repost)
- 2013-06-17Donglu Shi, High-Temperature Superconducting Materials Science and Engineering (Repost)
- 2013-05-26Thermo-Gas Dynamics of Hydrogen Combustion and Explosion
- 2013-05-24High-Temperature Cuprate Superconductors: Experiment, Theory, and Applications [Repost]
- 2013-05-23G. A. Bird, Molecular Gas Dynamics and the Direct Simulation of Gas Flows
- 2013-04-22Molecular Gas Dynamics: Theory, Techniques, and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-04-12High Temperature Properties and Thermal Decomposition of Inorganic Salts with Oxyanions (repost)
- 2013-03-05High Temperature Deformation and Fracture of Materials
- 2012-06-08High-Temperature Superconductivity in Cuprates: The Nonlinear Mechanism and Tunneling Measurements [Repost]
- 2012-06-06Chromatography of Alkaloids. Gas-liquid Chromatography and High-performance Liquid Chromatography by R. Verpoorte (Repost)
- 2012-05-07High-Temperature Superconducting Materials Science and Engineering: New Concepts and Technology [Repost]
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.