Posted on 2007-10-23, updated at 2008-07-10. By anonymous.
I'm OK, You're OK
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 1976-04-01
Sales Rank: 279932
ISBN / ASIN: 038000772X
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Average Rating: 4
"Happy childhood" notwithstanding, most of us are living out the NOT OK feelings of a defenseless CHILD wholly dependent on OK others for stroking and care. By the third year of life, says Dr. Harris, most of us have made the unconscious decision I'M NOT OK-YOU'RE OK. This negative Life Position, shared by successful and unsuccessful people alike, contaminates our rational ADULT potential -- leaving us vulnerable to the inappropriate, emotional reactions of our CHILD and the uncritically learned behavior programmed into our PARENT.
In personal Transactions, NOT OK people resort to harmful withdrawal, rituals, activities, pastimes, and games for getting needed strokes while avoiding painful intimacy with people they see as OK.
Dr. Thomas A. Harris's pioneering work in Transactional Analysis has had a fundamental impact on our understanding of interpersonal behavior. In showing us how to make the conscious decision I'M OK-YOU'RE OK, he has helped millions of despairing people find the freedom to change, to liberate their ADULT effectiveness, and to achieve joyful intimacy with the people in their lives.
I'm OK--You're OK is OK
Learning about the critical parent and the nurturing parent were helpful concepts. The rest of the book was just OK.
I;m ok-You're Ok
This book was ship fast and in great shape, it very interesting
how as a child one is train to think from every word or action our
Thank you for your prompt service in shipping your orders.
Thomas Harris' book is on my top five list of books dealing with how to live a full and complete life. In an age when self-esteem is a major problem for so many people Harris has given a useful, easily understood, and applied solution. In this book he talks of the four options for our life stance, and then develops in a very convincing way why I'm OK-You're OK is the most reasonable, rational choice. In my counseling practice spanning 35 years this was the book I most frequently recommended.
Bob Pavelsky, Ph.D.
[Directly Download] I'm OK, You're OK!
Free Download "I'm OK, You're OK" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...I'm OK, You're OK
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "I'm OK, You're OK" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "I'm OK, You're OK" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1350
- 2012-05-16Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You
- 2012-04-05Peter Navarro,When the Market Moves, Will You Be Ready? - Removed
- 2012-02-18[share_ebook] Making Capitalism in China: The Taiwan Connection - You-tien Hsing
- 2012-01-23[share_ebook] Normal Gets You Nowhere: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You
- 2011-11-19[share_ebook] 23 boats You Can Build
- 2011-11-02[share_ebook] Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-19[share_ebook] "101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting" by Ernie J. Zelinski
- 2011-08-27[share_ebook] Imaginations: More Than You Think
- 2008-02-21[share_ebook] Penelope Cruz - You Magazine - February 2008
- 2013-06-18No More Dating Pigs: You Are What You Date
- 2013-06-17Download I Couldn't Love You More by Jillian Medoff
- 2013-06-17Pink Floyd: The Story of Wish You Were Here (2012) DVDRip XviD-GHW
- 2013-06-15The New Science of Strong Materials: Or Why You Don't Fall Through the Floor
- 2013-06-15The Facebook Maniac: Facebook Marketing Like You've Never Seen It Before
- 2013-06-15I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are
- 2013-06-14Download Deadbeat - Makes You Stronger by Guy Adams
- 2013-06-14The Burning House: What Would You Take?
- 2013-06-13Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don``t
- 2013-06-12Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't (repost)
- 2013-06-12The Joy of Mathematics: Discovering Mathematics All Around You
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.