Posted on 2008-12-06, updated at 2011-06-19. By anonymous.
IESNA Lighting Handbook By Illuminating Engineering Society of North America
Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society of North Ame | Pages: 1000 | 2000-07 | ISBN: 0879951508 | PDF | 31.8 Mg
The Lighting Bible
The IESNA Lighting Handbook (9th Edition) is the best and most complete lighting reference book ever written! It has everything from how luminaires are constructed, to lighting calculations to energy management. It has chapters that discusses in depth topics such as color, daylighting, lighting calculations, retail lighting, exterior lighting, lighting economics and lighting controls. It even has a chapter on Under Water lighting! The book includes the new IESNA Lighting Design Guide that addresses the quality of the Visual Environment. All in all, this is a must have book for every lighting designer. Even though it is a little expensive, it is still worth MUCH more than what it costs.
Mirror -> http://www.filefactory.com/file/b5ec71/n/IESNA_Lghtg_Hndbok_rar
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 1956
- 2014-05-06Playing with Paper: Illuminating, Engineering, and Reimagining Paper Art
- 2013-07-09Adaptive Sampling with Mobile WSN (Iet Control Engineering Series)
- 2013-04-22J. R. Davis, Surface Engineering for Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- 2012-10-12IESNA Lighting Handbook, 9 edition
- 2012-10-12IESNA Lighting Handbook, 9 edition (repost)
- 2011-08-21Lights, Camera, Capture: Creative Lighting Techniques for Digital Photographers
- 2011-07-31A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing))
- 2011-07-30Gnomon Workshop - Mental Ray Lighting and Shaders Rendering Techniques
- 2011-02-04Rapid Integration of Software Engineering Techniques
- 2011-01-04Pipelines and Risers (Elsevier Ocean Engineering Series) (Repost)
- 2010-10-08The Handbook of Groundwater Engineering, 2 Ed.
- 2010-10-01Digital-tutors : Introduction to Lighting in 3ds Max (Updated)
- 2009-10-27Volume 16: Engineering Society (Vol 16)
- 2012-04-29A Field Guide to Hawks of North America
- 2011-09-05Philanthropy, Patronage, and Civil Society: Experiences from Germany, Great Britain, and North America (Philanthropic and Nonprofit Studies)
- 2011-03-25Canada and Arctic North America
- 2010-02-17Navigating Failure: Bankruptcy and Commercial Society in Antebellum America.
- 2012-01-21Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2011-12-18Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.